Mustang > gt2

stock porsche is reliable compared to a built mustang

shrug I’ve never had a problem with my mustang (nor have 4 of my friends with mustangs), my buddy cant say the same for his stock 944 lol

Correction…reliable compared to a built ____________. (fill in the blank)

MEH …ill stick with my slow reliable import

lol I’ll keep my fast reliable domestic :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

ok… i saw it.

not a fly by

Upon closer inspection…definately not a GT2.

Guy in the Stang…definately a toolbag

I don’t know about anyone else but I thought the guy busting his pants at the end was better than the “race” itself.:slight_smile:

10:1, if the lighting was better I’d bet he has a raging mullett!!:shoot:

Is this about me??

The mustang made good power with a high of 457.70hp and 505.94trq…if that was the same car as the dyno:tup: but in the video it took forever for him to go through the gears like it wasn’t making that type of power… either he has like 273 gears or he’s not making that much hp…

There was never a race in this vid…just a domestic flashing his 4-ways:lol:

I just love when somone who owns a 93 Civic shit talks about Mustangs. Seriously just want to laugh. Dude, you drive a stripped down econobox. You have no business ripping on Mustangs.

Anyone with half a brain would rather have the 911.
Sure the guy driving was a idiot. At least he played with a 911 and we didnt get kill stories of the Boosted Civic vs the stock Pontiac Grad Prix GTP

No he doesnt

Mustang mentality

At least its better then a civic. :rolljerk:

wow no way… a mustang beat a porsche on a straight line??? get the fuck out of here

how exactly would you categorize a 93 Civic then?

Im not the one starting shit by calling cars Rustang…

I got your fucking mustang mentailty right here :2fingers:

:funny:

You’ll get hated on it, but my God if it isnt funny

i love how he yells out OWNED BITCH!! but ya know… it took him look enough to catch up… and i swear i coulda seen the guy in the porche let off and tap the brakes?

:gotme: but i think that guy doing a fly by such as that doesn’t constitute as a win or a race for taht matter…

bump for a sweet vid i posted

I like to see a hooked up Civic as much as the next guy, but Violator has a point. Civics were not built for speed but fuel economy and reliability.
Mustangs were built for a little bit of speed, but mostly smoky burnouts.
I don’t know why, but for some reason it became cool to mod Civics. But think about it…how different is a Civic from a Corolla or a Focus or a Accent? All 4 bangers, all get good mileage, all are relatively reliable. Yet if someone mods a Corolla, Focus, or Accent you would think they committed a crime.

I’m sick of all the anti Domestic and anti Import sentiments. If you don’t like my car, fuck off. I’m not saying shit about yours. To each his/her own.

Alot of people modify Focus’s, look around this forum.

how much does a civic hatch weigh? Hell, even with a mild 200some whp on a 2300 lb chassis you have a potent little car.