Mustang > gt2

Its not even a real cobra

lol here we go. Jack ill take your non cobra motor if you dont want it :smiley:

Its not running shit because its on jackstands getting a fuel cell, IRS, 6 speed, and whatever else I can afford to stuff in there before I move out of this frozen shithole.

It was still faster then that BMW.

You have no idea what a “REAL” cobra is. Most douche bags have no clue what the actual differences are. In any case its too bad no one here will see what this can do because I wont be here for next “season”

i do agree with turbociv…why talk if you don’t own somthing faster than who your trying to rip on? don’t be lame and say you’ll “find” a car for that person to run against that isn’t yours :lol:

meh, its cool that he “beat” the GT2 though I would have liked to see a more set up race. Who knows when that guy let off?

plus that guy needs to know that a GT2 went for $186,000 new :slight_smile: and it’s not just a straight runner.

oh well that doesnt really matter, the mustang is fast so :tup: Just kinda dislike his attitude which takes away from what he accomplished.

I can put money on turbociv pwning you from a stop :rofl: . Not in his bimmer though

but its not a GT2 :stuck_out_tongue:

really? I stopped the video and it looks like one to me :gotme:

We all know you have an eye that makes lesser things seem better than they really are, so you’re excused. :slight_smile:

^ that was just plain wrong

I don’t get it :gotme:

so once again…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/stealtth/joshheadlol.jpg

:lol:

Yeah I stopped the video from several angles of the car and it looks like a 911 Turbo. The spoiler on the GT2 is huge and doesn’t move like the regular Porsche ones which are speed sensitive.

:lol:

Ill remember you said that. BTW $20 is not money. Expect to put down at least $300. If for some fucked up reason Im still here when my pig is done then we will set something up.

http://home.houston.rr.com/stresstested/images/pissing_guy.gifhttp://delvin.chez.tiscali.fr/hfr/chewbacca.jpgi love you toooooo (edit: do u get it now?)

ok then ill refrase that…with my bone stock B16 i raced and beat a 5.0 that b4 the race was like " you sholda bought a V8 if you wanna go fast… then at the next light he wouldnt even look over at me. And now ive got more displacement, ported head, few bolt ons and a turbo…and if you think im just making shit up so my inter-cock is HUGE gimme a call and ill let you look at all the parts in my house and ill even send you the link for the tracking number for my headstuds

i dont hate domestics, i hate domsetic loving people who are so narrow minded and think that all imports are slow and gay.

its funny how people are calling out dan n john’s daily drivers… ones a stock A4 n the others a stock bmw 328is… it seems to me like they bought these cars to actually drive im some luxury and not to race with!

Damn, you all need some thicker skin.

In a perfect world I’d have a Fox for a project car and a Civic HX for a DD, that way everybody can hate me. :tup:

how bout another bump for my sweet thread

Dude , your way off topic here.:crap: