Mustang > gt2

what size shot was he using anyway?

the GT2? or the Mustang?

:lol:

You are off topic about our off topic discussion.:wink:

250 :eek:

yawn, it amazes me all the people talking smack that drive 13sec domestics and 15sec imports and not to mention the people who dont even own cars worthy of competition.

nice sig, whens the last time you even had a running GN? Sure takes a long time to fix headgaskets.

my gn is sold, and its running now btw.

anytime u wanna run ur big mouth about a gn, im sure i can find one to lay the smack down on anything ur driving.

it didnttake him forever to fix the gaskets, he did the HG’s pretty damn quick, it just took him a good while to get around to bothering to do it

but you wouldnt know that, youd rather open you mouth and let shit fall out because BuickGN’s sig pisses you off

yeah the gaskets took all of 3 days to do, the car is now running as of last night. now i miss it…lol

“my buddy runs 10s”…“my buddy runs 9s”

its like yeah, my dad can beat your dad up…

end of the day buick gns sig still suxors and I don’t even drive a civic

:lol:

orrrr, blow another set of headgaskets trying. Seriously, race with or own car. Dont be like the rest of the nutriders that wish they had a fast car but dont.

he’s does own a GN (atleast did not long ago)

its not even a import vs domestic battle nemore… its “hey everyone lets gang up on hondas”

yea hondas arent going to be 10 second DD cars like the big ol’ american muscle cars are… EVER… but how can people not give respect to some1 that can take a car that was ment to go 15-16’s in the 1/4… actually cars that wernt even made to go newhere near the track unless it was to watch and make it run 11’s or 12’s on 4 cylinders?? oh no i brought up the 4 cylinder thing!!!

even if you hate “r i c e burners” or 4 bangers er w/e you want to call um how can you not give some1 respect for taking their 4 cylinder, under 2.0L, still pretty good gas getting, “econo box” can and making it be able to take on some of the fastest cars on the street?

i love hondas, but i know if i pull up on the wrong domestic its going to eat me alive, but for the most part of the domestic world you have maDD shit talkers that think that all hondas are slow even tho they drive a lightly modded 5.0 or z28 or something along those lines that a good handfull of hondas would embarass (including myself if damn head studs would just come in)

i dont think i said nething toooo outta line or bias to hondas, but if i did all the domestic guys can go right ahead n correct me

BTW dan has an A-4 now not the old honda

dont worry, we hate audis too … they are just as fast as hondas, just with leather interiors, more expensive parts and the only dealer in the area for them will knock you down and shit on your chest b4 they will bother to schedual you an appointment

most domestic muscle started out running 15s-16s

True. But for everyone domestic shit talker, there are probably just as many import shit talkers.

Wow sounds surprisingly like the import shit talkers I just spoke of. “I’ll be fast as soon as I get my _________.”

Anywho. As I said before. I don’t dislike imports at all. In fact I plan on buying one in the next year. I just hate pricks who think Honda owns all.

The rustang comment is what started this entire discussion.
Read before you start yapping… Ohhh poor honda boys… always getting abused. Maybe if you get enough ppl to feel bad for you you might get a hand job.

The guy was just a little excited…

:violin: you talk just as much bullshit, so dont act like you dont. Tin can comments and all. Whats the slobra running in the 1320 these days???:lol:

Drama> everything.:lol: