mustang tony doin a 150 run and posts it on youtube

close

Damn!

Real answer is Banana

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

slowwwww

You really shouldnt make fun of yourself like that Drew, its just not healthy :lmao

i know. Tell me about it.

for starters - i did NOT lose power with the cams i bought. 291 rwhp before cams, 325 after. unless i cant add, thats not a loss. slower times at the valley came from spinning more. never ran a DR. on to current problems - i dont have a tranny that shifts very well. i did beat the z06 but only by a car or so. funny how it was never mentioned that i also had 2 passengers for that race. the clutch i have wont hold up with DR’s and my rear upper control arm keeps coming loose. after i get all my bs problems fixed id love to dig race anyone here. its fuckin great that half of you people dont even know me and can sit here and talk shit. ive never done anything or said a word about any of you. think its about time to grow up.

:popc:

want a tissue , orr better yet someone to work on your car that knows what he is doin . you have more exscuses dude . my god your on what 5 transmissions in that car , how did a STOCK lt1 stay headlight to headlight with ya when ya had cams ? dude face it ya cant drive , fix a car or anything

wheel hop at 80 Jeff sold his Cobra

nopeeeee . he got it repo,d :lol :ninja

he told me two weeks ago that he got $19k for it.

But then he also said he’s driving a $500 beater.

You had the money for a blower, so upgrade your rear suspension and ditch the UCA’s.

torque box reinforcements and locktite should fix it

:lol

dude i just got cams, i think it will be a good run! :lol

sick

your car is still slow

and I am looking forward to this race you say you will give us…Im patiently waiting.

I just also want to point out that you only gained 30rwhp from “CAMS”. That sucks. I gained twice that, with half the CAMSSSSS

this is great lol

Stop you redneck faggot you did not beat the vette so get the fuck out of here with you ugly ass pos.Go pick up some more 16 dirty trailer trash whores you retard fuck