Mustang with a Chevy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4527141989&category=6236&sspagename=WDVW

What do you think Shag? Not an LS1, but Bow Tie powered.

ppl are fucking dumb, born ford stay ford, born chevy stay chevy, stupid fuckers only mix the two. and noway in hell that car is worth 7gs

Eh, I generally agree but the fox platform is a great low-bucks drag platform and the SBC has the biggest/cheapest aftermarket. Then again the small Ford aftermarket is plenty big and parts are only marginally more expenisve, it wouldn’t have cost him that much more to acheive the same hp w/ a Ford.

But you really don’t think that car is worth $7k??? Shit, sell the motor/trans to a Chevy guy and the rolling chassis to a Ford guy in two seperate auctions and double your money. :wink:

-TJ

rolling chassis can be picked up for under a grand, you can do whatever he did with a ford. you want a 408 do a 408 but do it with the right manufactor. rubes only mix the two

so you are saying an LS1 fox is a dumb idea?

Like I said, he could have build a Ford motor and a C6 it would have just been a bit more $ than the Chevy. But I doubt you’re gonna pick up a rolling chassis w/ all that work (tubular K, built 9", pretty much full susp. upgrade) for $1k.

-TJ

That’s your opinion.

My opinion, Lightweight chassis + High HP = Fast

If you’re saying that chassis on eBay is a grand you’re mistaken. That rearend alone is a grand.

If you know how to make 500 hp reliably with a Chevy (and are familiar with a Chevy) I say, stick in whatever you want to. It’s called Hot Rodding.

Like the NHRA? Alot of Hemi’s in different platforms there.

well i will not put my new project up if yens are going to bitch about cross breeding… cause i know them gm guys will be pissed even more

who cares? fast is fast… son… im gonna buy a shyt GN and put a turbo honda engine in it… “wow that would start some shyt”

i got the base of the honda start up for ya