MXS - how did you do this?

Is it sticked, or a crop from an uber-wide angle lens?? HoTT

you can see that its 5 photos stitched together.

:slight_smile: thanks

it’s manually stitched together in Photoshop from about 8 different shots on my busted-ass 5 year old Coolpix. (no tripod)

I dont think so

I dont think that would work, the perspective on the end of each shot wouldnt align.

Im not sure though…

never mind.

oof. Burn. Nice job stitching though. I just spent 9hrs stitching about 480 photos into four superphotos, and its nowhere as leet

what the hell were you taking a picture of?

that’s a great pic!!

Newman’s mom?

dave please stop, you are making yourself sound like blueprint

sorry, I should have said “tHom’s ego” :smiley:

dave you are seriously one comment from being proxied through blooms left net

you’re one comment from being proxied through a spell-check / grammar assistant. seriously tHom, learn to type, you’re not an idiot but come across as one cuz you’re too lazy to bother writing plain / proper english.

its what happens when you have two screens with three different things open and trying to type and switch between them, ehh oh well

damn good job! did you find it hard to stitch together because you didn’t use a tripod?

Eh, it’s not that hard. I was careful lining things up when I took all the pictures. The only place it’s kind of bad is the roof of the building.

Here are a couple others that aren’t quite as good . . . click the magnifying glass to see them larger

SCCA Solo Divisionals

The Mediterranean

more to come on saturday most likely :wink: