My 1992 Saturn SL

I have a 1992 Saturn Sl for sale with a clean title and 155xxx miles. It runs and drives good but needs rear driver side break line replaced, and driverside mirror put back on, I have it in the backseat. Also the body is in great condition (it being plastic) a little dent on the hood, and the notorious saturn rear door lower door jam rust. Great interior and as you can see in the pic of the car running it has no idiot lights on. Never had any problems with it, just got new pirelli tires from fox beggining of this summer. Gets great gas mileage, would be a great car for transportation to work daily if you have a gas guzzler, or possibly a starter, winter or just the basic daily driver. If intrested call me 7 1 6 - 2 3 9 - 2 8 6 8… Or email me at r0go @ aol . com… PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE, must get out of the driveway so make an offer.

is it auto?, how much you looking to get?

Yeah its automatic, And as for a price make me an offer. Ill come down on it but yet again I dont want to give it away ya know.

bump for a winter car for some f buddy fraggots

Thanks Tallinder.

Free bump for you.

definitely a solid car that has a good 50+k miles left in its life. this is definitely in my price range for putting my turd away this winter so it can has boost, but its a SOHC auto so i dunno.

other than that, solid car man, these things are tanks, definitely a good beater or winter car or DD. GLWS

its an SL1 too man. i opened the thread hoping it was an SL2, but it wasnt, maybe ya wanna put that in the thread title IMO lol

really?

Sold, Thanks for all the bumps gentleman, and I meant that in a non sexual way.