'92 saturn SL Winter beater! 500$

1992 Saturn SL 5 speed.
161k miles

Pro’s
sunroof, cd, runs good, great on gas, newer exhaust, tires still good, e-brake works, new belt tensioner, after market speakers(no biggie), I have had it for less than a year and it didnt let me down driving back and forth from college in the Adirondacks. Descent in the snow. Heat works.

Con’s
Cracked windshield, passenger side auto belt doesn’t fully retract, cracked hole in front left of car (pic), KEY DOES NOT WORK IN LOCKS (found that out the hard way), very small gas leak from fill hose (only leaks when tank is maxed.) No AC… it’s a saturn?

I pretty much bought this car to get me back and forth from school when I had no job. I personally feel it was a great buy. It hasnt let me down. When I bought it the tensioner was broken so thats why it was replaced… thats about all I can think of. Please send me a PM if your interested, have any questions or offers. I will be completely honest in all my answers. $500

price?

$500

OBO?

car is baller

wait u cant lock ur doors?

lol… nope, the lock mechanisms are busted, fixable, but i never felt like doing it. The key works on the trunk so when I really have to lock it, I drop the back seat and crawl through the trunk. Doesnt happen often. I put full trust in its natural Anti-theft device, pretty much the fact that the car looks and is cheap has enabled me to never have anything stolen.

P.S. I will not be making my address public:crap:

all in all the doors lock. but you can only unlock from the inside.

250? so i can fix the locks

sold…