fs. 92 saturn sl winter beater/daily driver

This was my winter car and so far my daily driver when it is not nice out. Runs and gets me from point A to point B with out problems… its a 92 staurn sl manual shift, has 165xxx on the meter but runs great.

The good
Replaced the battery,starter,altenator pugs and wires, oil changed every 3000 with oil cleaner additive, new brake lines to the rear with new fluid, new coolant and radiator. Brakes are at half life. Ebrake works, tires at 6/32

The bad
crack in winshield will fail inspection (due in may), when started just needs a few seconds to warm up, driver side automatic seatbelt doesn’t work (have to manualy click it), interior roof is falling.

Other then the bads the car runs great. Great on gas to!

I’m askin for 600 due to all the fixing ill post pics probly tommarow when’s its nice

compression numbers or leakdown test?

We accualy tested it th3e other day I believe it was the 3rd cylinder that was alittle lower then normal but nnothin to fear

i might be interested in trades for a starter bike

New price 500 I just want it gone

pics

sale pending

bump with pics

was running pretty bumpy but replaced with new wires and plugs runs great now!

is this sold yet

these things will get damn near 40mpg every time.

Way better mileage than my ion…

yea, coz pretty much the entire car is made of plastic, including the doors and fenders.

pmed

isnt sold yet and pms sent back

still forsale i just want it gone befor my next insurance payment!

200?

new price 400 takes it for a car that had everything u need to start it replaced!