92 accord. srs beater, workhorse that needs some wrenchtime... $150/BO NEED IT GONE

I AM JUNKING THIS BY FRI IF NO ONE TAKES IT! CALL ME- 716-228-5304

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8927&d=1238627818

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8923&d=1238627771

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8925&d=1238627798

Well, ive finally found a replacement for the cackord. so this one is up for grabs. ive owned it for 3 years now i think, and it has always been retardedly reliable for me. i neglected and abused the shit out of this car, and it took it all with a smile

the only issue ive ever had that wasnt reg maintnence was when my roomate took the battery from it and replaced it with a dead one when i was in vermont on vacation. the non-stock battery stayed in there all summer, and started without an issue. we both forgot about it, but when it got super cold out the car wouldnt start. thread is here- http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showth...ighlight=start

the battery the stock one had been replaced with had super low cold cranking amps. enough to turn the motor obv, but not enough to fire the coil. swapped batteries back and everything has been good since.

so here we go-

the good-

-runs
-is retardedly reliable
-rolls
-amazingly, does not burn oil
-shifts
-clutch is strong
-drivers side upper + lower ball joints and wheel bearing was replaced 1 yr ago
-clutch master, slave, and rubber clutch line were replaced about 8 months ago
-super OG UBRF.ORG rear window sticker
-its a honda

the bad-
-pass side wheelbearing and possibly ball joints will need to be replaced soon
-brakes are kicked, rotors warped, sliders seized. drivers calaper is seazued
-needs a valve cover gasket, leaks oil
-its beat the fuck up, ive crashed it into shit and hit it with stuff on the regular
-spray painted flat black with a camo roof (this could be good or bad depending on the person)
-drivers side window is off the track and only goes down about 1 inch
-interior is super dirty and smells like someone smoked a carton of cigarettes and put them all out on a pizza
-windshield cracked

so ya, get at me. if youre looking for a field car or a roundie rounds car this is your car! or even if you want to buy it now and slowly fix things to get it ready for the winter, that would work out well too. the car is dumb reliable, and super ugly, but its got it where it counts!

trade for disassembled gsr bottom end? or other various honda parts

i’ve got a traffic signal, road signs and cones, a box of broken crayons and colored pencils, three mismatched socks, a Barry Manilow album (!), a bunch of dead AA and AAA bateries, a couple universal remotes, about a liter of tropicana orange pop (3 month vintage) a hamster cage, some denture glue, some old fbod motor, a jonas brothers poster, a box of hawaiian leis (the plastic kind) a couple old tv’s, a playboy from jan 1988, a dream cars calendar from 1998 (its missing the mclaren and the detomaso months) some golf balls, a shoebox of womens undergarments (they’ve been washed a couple times) a box of VHS tapes of movies on tv from the late eighties early ninties, a snowbrush, three master locks without keys but thay are still unlocked (great for a gag!) a pretty sweet gravity bong made out of liquor bottles, some bazooka joe bubble gum, some wicker furniture, a cardboard standup of shaq, a 2007 chrysler 300c grille. theres a few more things too i can list later. just let me know if any of this interests you and maybe we can strke a deal?

EDIT: i think one of those universal remotes is missing the battery cover.

I have your old laptop that the screen is fixed …stright up guy

I can offer more … ill text ya

also have a PS@ and a XBOX…

as long as the car come with a title…

IF STILL ON THE ROADdrive it to my house tonight/saturday we will chill have a fire, drink some beer… and I will get you home

still available?

im pretty sure that is/was mine from the ritz

I got an old xbox i barely used, some controllers and games. Let me know.

i left that one there. this one is of lakers vintage.

hahahah yeah mine was def of orlando magic vintage

im pretty sure im going to junk this tomorrow unless someone intervenes. i could use the scrap $ to de-rice my teg :frowning:

oh snap. car has new(er) windshield…

lol. ya, its cracked again. not from you this time tho

That was woz, not me.

lol I remembered that. I was talking about the day we were all dropping random shit off of the porch onto the hood, but then I remembered jaywonch cracked it with that no trespassing sign, not you. either way- I just drove it from my parents house in hamburg to my place in boston ny. she’s still got it where it counts! hurry before she’s turned to scrap!!

where in boston are you living? I see you drving all the time

on boston state rd. remember where angel rados used to live? that carrage house. look for the gti, stop by sometime, we’ll drink whiskey and throw rocks in the creek

is the UBRF Sticker in the back window standard equipment?

it came with the car, I bought it off of brett nelson (redrum) a long time ago

man somebodys gotta jump on this for 150

i’m about to do it out of pity for the car

you should pity buy this car, then buy my h22 swap and make a super sleeper! :mamoru: