f*ck my life.

seriously, fuck my life.

my brother appears to have fucking destroyed the cackord to the point of unsalvageable/unrigable

whos up for driving an extremely unreliable, extremely low, extremely rear-wheel drive car this winter?

not this guy. wtf

really though, lets say you borrowed someone’s $300 honda beater POS. lets say it broke down on you and the aftermarket car alarm starts going off. would you CALL THE OWNER OF SAID CAR, who probably has dealt with this issue in the past, and knows how to fix it? or would you REACH UNDER THE DASH AND BEGIN TO START TEARING WIRES OUT FOR NO FUCKING REASON???

its not even worth attempting to fix. fuck my life.

scrap the 300 dollar beater, take the 50 dollar loss, buy JDMsir’s honda for 500.

win win?

Make the world a better place, punch your brother in the face.

wtf frank? everytime he takes a step forward he takes 10 backwards.

surely you can find another honda in equal or better shape. wanna buy the integra? it’s supposed to be picked up tomorrow, but you can have it for the 200 the junkyard is going to give me.

you write beautiful poetry.

fixed

Damn Jam, that blows man. It sucks, bec. I’m sure your Honda, like mine, was worth WAY more to YOU that the fair market value could ever bring. Now you’re screwed. My sympathies man.

jesus christ. if your going to rip a car alarm out, you start at the most reasonable place … the SIREN

once thats disconnect the problem is not NEARLY as annoying

was he hoping to rip the alarm out to get the car to start again or some shit ? if so, please inform him that all those exta wires under the dash are there for the car to operate on a dialy basis … if they get ripped out the car will no longer function, even if you manage to disable the alarm in the process

gay as shit

So you’re scrapping the car because of fux0red wiring?

uuuuugh thats terrilbe!

It didn’t make it throught the winter. You owe me $500 from our bet made on the front porch. Double J is a witness.

haha

you write beautiful poetry too.

:loopie:

Surely though jam, how hard will it be to replace a $300 beater?

:lol: at this thread. So much sympathy over a $300 beater dying. Sure it sucks that your brother appears to be a tool, but it’s a fucking $300 car. Don’t you think “fuck my life” is a little high on drama?

Just make your brother sit in the car when you junk it. Problem solved.

Emo kids

:tdown:

Man, I wouldnt dare tell you about my problems then.:bloated:

Wait, how much wiring did he tear out? Or did he do something else?

And the cackord can’t die like this!!!1111
Noooo…

I <3 beater cars way too much. :cry:

Dont you have an e30? It’s unreliable? First one I’ve ever heard of… drove mine on a seized water pump for half the winter on recycled oil!

why cant you fix it again?