My 1993 Honda Civic.

listen to zerofaze. those rubber strips trap shit in there (like salt) and cause the car to rot. TAKE THEM OFF ASAP they will pull right off

a b series is a dohc vtec motor out of an integra. 1.8 liter, there is the b18c1 out of a gsr or a b18c5 froma type r.

gsr sawblade wheels can probably be found for relatively cheap, and are a very nice way to dress up the car. then slam it, and get a gauge cluster from an “ex” with a tachometer and you’re set

Your Monte Carlo hates you now.

lol IB4ZeroDazeRepliestothemotorcomment

K series…or if your not a baller, d series turbo seems to work pretty good, def. the most bang for buck.

is that why they rust?

sleepy can you take away some of the pics you think are not necissaryt hen since there are so many?

and thanks for the help guys what are some prices on these kinda engines?
and yeah old lay had it garaged for ever… apparently she knew not how to drive standard.

:wstupid:

it doesnt help

Clean car, hope it stays that way.

ex gauge clusters are for sissies, gsr cluster or bust.

mine…
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/ieatpaint315/100_0201.jpg

thats ok i prefer the feel of knowing when to shift over a tach… it just feels more natural…

half way correct…also b series is civic/crx/delsol enginesalong with the b18 integras…b16s anyone? probably a MUCH more affordable and easier swap than the b18 even tho that would be hot…a vtec b16 would still move good

im sorry but your “man and machine” technique is gay…im sure u cant “feel” where exactly redline is

ps this thread made me want to jump into a pit full of fire