My 1998 Nissan Sentra GXE

He said it in a dick way, but heres what I think he means. Why are you sinking money into a car which financially doesnt make sesne? (not that modding any car makes sense financially) I’m sure regardless of what you say this car isnt going to be something your going to keep for more than a couple years, and by putting money into it all your doing is burning your own money as when the time comes to sell it when you no longer want it, your not going to get any of the money back. You’d be better off putting money into the bank and waiting a few years to buy a nice car, something you know your going to want and keep for awhile so you don’t look back and thing woah why did I put $$$ in that? My first 2 cars I wanted to do this that and this, i did a few stupid little things here and there, looking back on it now, at the time I was like woah this is sick cant wait to do this now, because well its what I had and could afford at the time, but makes absoloutely no fucking sense what so ever, and not that it was much but easily coulda been another 1-2k i coulda put into the Z, which while not a “really nice” car by any means, is something I do plan on being in for quite some time as I love the car.

I know you want something somewhat fun to drive, and want to mod your vehicles, but be smart about it. Keep it stock, drive it, save money and mod something thats going to be worth modding. Something you don’t drive daily and will enjoy for years.

Regardless, as travis said, good luck with whatever you do man, if you think its going to make you happy in the long run then by all means keep going, but I think in the future your going to want to punch yourself in the dick.