Hey, from Brampton area new nissan driver and new to the site

I just bought a 1994 Sentra SE Twin Cam 16v 1.6ltr June 10th 2007

I plan to use this car for Circuit and Auto-x

I think i got a really good deal, it took about 1 hour to negotiate with the dealer but i was able to get it for $1,500, original price was $2,799. Bought as a trade in. It has very low milage for its year 129,000 km, so i got all the papers checked even Carfax and the car is legit, all serviced by Nissan.

I was on the other site (nissanforum) as a new Nissan owner, i didn’t get a good vibe, everything i herd so far was negative about my car, i guess there were too many B15 owners on that site, than “B15chick” reffered me to “sr20forum” which is another really good site for Nissan’s it has a “Canada” section, which helped me find this website.

I live in Brampton, though im moving from here soon. We do nothing here other than go to sleep.

What else, yea, I’m into cars, and i mean im crazy about them it just dosen’t show on my face, but if you show me a hot tuned up machine i will melt. The only thing i hate is the cop attention in Brampton, its messed up, its the main reason i was dettered to tune up my previous cars, plus i never really had a chance to own a decent tuned up car in the last 6 years, because i used to buy Honda’s and they were beat up real bad and i usually gave up half way due to the college costs, time, and police tickets.

Though this time round i plan to go all out, sleeper, as i will graduate and have spare time to work for my car while attending university.

The only reason why im affraid of getting tickets and cought speeding is because of our new law, where the cop might have the right to impound the car on the scene, and for a guy who loves cars it is hard to live without one. Not to say i race on the street, but u never know what kind of stories they makeup.

anyways thats that, all i want to say is as soon as i start tuning my car i want to meet up, or join a local nissan club, hang out and talk about cars.:A

the last thing i wanted to ask was how “crap” is the sentra i bought, some of the people have said to me in the first (nissanclub) forum,that the one i have sucks, im sure its not hard to get sr20de or sr20ve engine’s right, in toronto???

Ohh, and you can check out my page at :

awsome intro… let me be the first to welcome you. :x:X haha… well glad to have you here and hope you like it! see you at any future meets we may have :R

welcome

i like the little look the older sentra’s have
also it looks really clean

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2665000-2665999/2665090_20_full.jpg
i like this shot, looks cool

The Sentra you have does not suck…especially for auto-X and circuit. A couple of suspension upgrades and an SR and that will be a very nice little car. Hope you enjoy…and if you don’t, sell it to me :smiley:

The GA16 is a solid engine and it moves pretty good. Focus on the suspension and brakes first. For autocross and lapping, you’ll do okay as long as the track straights are short - I take a GA16 out to the track whenever I can.

Great intro… and welcome to the forums, you will find this site has a great vibe everyone gets along fine and no one will hate on anyones ride…

feel free to make threads and post away…

keep us updated on the project.

Cheers,

welcome welcome…enjoy the forums…:slight_smile:

Hi again,

I wan’t to thank you all for the warm welcome, and for assuring me that the sentra i have dosen’t suck,hehe, and for the first mod steps to take, thanks.

I went out today and test drove my car up north, and im amazed at how fast it gets off the line, for a stock low hp car, love the turning radius.Seems like it flies,ohh i forgot i used to drive a HondaH!!,hehe.

Got it registered today aswell, i have a real good mechanic, fixes the problem one time and no more complaint’s, though he hit my wallet hard for the safety, car needed bulbs, 4 new tires, left side ball joint,oil change for emissions, and surprisingly nothing else,my mechanic was astonished at the clean underbody, i was terrified when he opened to drain the engine oil, thats where all the real damage is hidden, but it poured out like it should, so i knew no leaks or burning oil,fewww, other than the 6 hours spent at the garage inline for my turn, i watched older men gauk, at the little blue sentra all day, asking me a million questions.

Well thats it for now, i will definately keep posting up here, and updating my mods.

There’s only two ways to loose your viginity,
either have sex,
or drive a NISSAN.

hey welcome to the site…just ask hanzzzz the sentras can take a beating lol

hey welcome bro, nice B13, I love that blue, you never see it. awesome deal for a great car, they definatly dont suck…

i own a 91 1.6 auto. i took it to sault st marie last weekend and beat the hell out of it. mine has 286k and has never had any engine problems other then an alternator i think. being a honda boy, you might have a tendency to go for N/A mods… dont, they are waste of money with poor returns. save your money for some sort of turbo setup or an SR20VE if you’re serious. a JDM 10:1 SR20DE conversion is a good cheap option if you cant affoard the previously mentioned stuff. many of the FWD SR variants come with a viscous limited slip differential as standard equipment.

the biggest problem you will face is rust. the A-pillars, front door jams are the worst, right side quarter, entire inner rear fenders, under the right side tail light, and rockers. get it oil sprayed everywhere, make sure they remove the plastic caps and spray the oil in every place they can, especially the places specified. these arent just the spots that rusted on my car, its not uncommon to see a B13 driving down the road with a giant hole or metal patch where the passenger quarter panel use to be. use some european rocker guard on the rockers and as high on the doors as you are willing to go. the stuff is paintable.

I had a B13 project going, but have recently decided to go in a different direction. as a result, i am selling most of my parts, many of which are brand new, never installed. everything from SR transmission and engine harness to rear disc conversion and KYB AGX’s. if you’re interested or just want to chat, send me a PM.

always good to see some more B13’s on the board!

45444 !!! DOSE YOU GUAGE CLUSTER GLOW PINK???:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can’t believe I missed this. But Welcome to the boards

There you go again Terry pushing off a Turbo when you don’t want one yourself. hahaha you’re a joker.

I THINK it might be the auto white balance, aperature and shutter speed on those cameras that you have no control over.

^^^ Hell NOOO!!, I’ts the digital camera, it was about 2am, and i didn’t want to cause any attention taking photos with eye blinding falshes, so i used the indoor power shot, it brings out the picture with a decent light effect even if it was pitch dark, only problem even the slightest movement,like pressing the take picture button, blurs the shot, and the shutter cathes only red like when you have red pupil eyes with conventional film camera’s.

bah way to get my hopes up …tease/

it’s all about the application, turbo doesnt suit every situation, plus… a highly tuned N/A motor is just plain badass :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL.

pcproa<<< Nice clean Zx.

welcome to the boards! your sentra looks awsome clean. Its a 2-door as well

which is sweet. If you run into problems im sure hanzzzzz would be quick to

give you adivce, he has some sort of strange fetish for b13’s. Be careful if

you bring it to a meet becasue you might catch him groping/ touching it in

very sexual ways, becasue deep down inside i know thats he really wants for

a car himself. anyways now that your probably creeped out…

enjoy the forums!

so yeah, i just sold my B13, lol!