My 1998 Nissan Sentra GXE

+1

pay me, i’ll put a clutch in your car/cars. i have many references on here you can check.

I had to drive some drunk friends home in one of these cars a few years ago. Worst shifting transmission ever.

me too, we drove to Dennys in one on new years, it was Me, Cossey and few other people, I was driving SLWRTHNUs mothers car lol.

ill PM you on that

also…someone backed into this car (sentra) last night while i was working…found out theres a nice thick layer of bondo on the hood too! :Idiots

met w/ z28 yesterday…he said hed get back to me…

I found a 95 G20 for $500.

It literally blows oil smoke out of the driver’s wheel well and the clutch doesnt engage until the last inch of pedal travel.

But it seems like it’s right up your alley.

sweet car it seems. good thing you gave it a thorough once over prior to taking a loan on it. :excited

and shocks/struts, brakes and a couple steelies isnt worth 800$

AAP(advance auto) - 100$ for all the brakes
AAP - kyb oem replacements, like 200$ for all
Good year - 2 new steelies, 55 each.

raping you on this car. priceless

:rofl:rofl:rofl

yea, well they payed labor and they have 5 new tires for the car…

pink spotted Sentra ftl.

my shit wont be pink…for an extended period of time…and i found a good deal on a bare sr20 block and head…gonna start building them…

trying to justify a bad deal :thumbup

:Idiots
paying for labor doesnt add value to the car, nor does regular maitenance/unscheduled repairs. the value of a car is based on the vehicle. sure if it wasnt a rust bucket it would be worth a couple bucks more, but if i put new struts on my toyota its not gonna be worth 500$ more

bare block… so you need a crank for it? awesome. get ready for machine work. and hopefully youve got the main caps…

Im just saying theres certain people I wouldnt let do bodywork on my shit

minus the half ass bodywork next to the rear wheels the car was real clean and rust free…minus clearcoat peeling on the spoiler and a couple surface rust spots here and there…and relatively low miles for the year and such…i didnt mind paying what i did for the car…it also runs real smooth with no ticks bumps or any noises from the engine whatsoever…

Sometimes the line between winter beater and project is hard to find

yeah sounds super clean… great winter beater for sure.

it might just end up being the winter beater w/ the ga16…im going to check out the block and see if it has everything…i might even just go n/a w/ the sr20 and just go intake and exhaust…i have no idea…we will see what happens…

How would you get it to pass emissions anyway?