my 450

Nice. Arm pump here we come.haha.:bigok:

nah…450’s are as fast as you want them to go. They are soo smooth, it cuts down the arm pump big time. When I had a 250 pinger I would get arm pump trice as fast. When me and smokeyturd would switch bikes I would get armpump more from his 125 than my 450.

true. i got it more on my 125 just cause you have to work hard. when i get on Bics’ 450 i feel like RC or something and i can hold that pace longer than i can on my 125…lol.

if you “rode” the 450 you would get arm pump. i get arm pump quicker on a 450, because i try to actually ride it hard and use the power it makes… not idle around a track like you.:booty:

i got a blue one it was the first one they got i wanted white but i went with what ame in first … as soon as the weather breaks i am gonna break that bitch in on the ash dumps i cant wait to ride it i havent even started it

:zzz: …you know what I mean asshole:finger:

Put some time in on the RMZ tonight…cleaned it and shined up the frame

Cant wait till the preprint backgrounds are it…it’s gonna look pretty good

looks good. i cant wait to fully wash the damn thing. good job on the frame. cant wait to see it in person. i talked to factory fx and they are still makin my pre-prints, so itll be a few more days. thanks though for doin that

you gonna do another auto clutch?

like one of those recluse things?

i thought he had one on his old bike.

i dont know yet i bought the one out of my old bike for 100 bucks if it will fit i minght . i never really mxed the auto clutch just woods racin i dont know how it would act over some bigger jumps…and i am kind of sceptical on using the rear brake in the air cause it would throw it into neutral i usually have to do alot of correcting when i am in the air (lol) but they sure do knock down the arm pump…

agreed i get more arm pump on my 450 then my old 125’s or 250’s