My 89 Foxbody!!!

were all your interior screw holes bigger than they should be? Mine were and the screws were always falling out and the panels fit like shit.

And nothing says '80’s like the sunroofs on these cars.

what are those grey hooks on the headliner for?

the sunroofs were stupid you could barely open it, just popped up and then pissed all over you

looks like they hold up the visors.

lmao that would make sense…didn’t even realize those were missing in the pic

Its either an inch open or fully removed and stashed in the trunk. I hated mine and actually thought about cutting the roof off a non sunroof car and putting it on my car

stop

who?

my thoughts exactly lol

Jenny those are sunvisor hooks.I put them in to hold roof panel up why i wait to get brand new plastic coated ones.

Paul yea majority of the holes were larger.I used stainless screws and black ones with washers on them to cover existing holes…Fresh to def

so u want an ls2/3. ok seems decent. maybe a shot of the gas… :wink:

Havent thought about the gas really.But after some researching and emails looks like ill be using a team z k member as it clears dynatech and kooks long tubes…

Mike, this makes me want a Fox/Notch even more… I’m not picky I like both of em but ughhhh

Sick Fox on CL for like 8g’s right now too

You can buy clean, rust free rollers down south for under $1k. Knowing that I would just LS swap one, I don’t think I would ever spend the coin on a running/driving foxbody at this point…

mine wasnt no where near 8 and i was gonna do that but wanted to bomb around this summer why i save for swap parts…devil on right shoulder told angel on other to fuck off lol

Late in the thread for this but nice ride! I absolutely hate that paint job though lol. LS swap is your best bet. 5 lug swap that bitch, get some better brakes, beef up your rear end, tubular front k-member and a-arms, coilovers, and an ls 6spd with a nice shot of the spray…that will be a fun ride. I miss my 89 foxbody very much. If I had gone with an LS or with the nasty SBF that I originally planned on, I’d probably still have it. I took mine in a different direction when building it.

you would not still have it, who are your kidding. you change cars more often than babies need their diaper changed.

:rofl you’re right

Will be getting painted next spring possibly.Gotta find a reliable bodyshop…Im gonna do black engine bay when i do the swap so exterior im thinkin white or grabber blue…

White might look a little to vanilla icey just my opinion though lol. And it’s not a convertible so it may look good.