My 89 Foxbody!!!

Heres the lowdown…After researching for a hotrod/summer car i cane across this 89 foxbody bustang…Drove to mass last night to get it…has 126k but reciepts from the past 15 yrs easily…Every electronic is still functional and power windows…Came with some mods and a paintjob that caught my eye…but first heres some pics

does need a few maintanence things…Thats ok though no biggie
mods
bbk mids
bbk catless x
slp loudmouth
msd cap/9mm wires
msd distributer
frpp 3:73 gears
cobra r 17/9 replicas
falken tires
e303 cam
cowl hood
pro5.0 short shifter
Eibach springs
bilstein shocks
energy suspension bushings
Brand new front calipers/pads/rotors
ac delete
Ram xs stage 2 clutch
steeda firewall adjuster
steeda quadrant
bbk underdrive pulley
frpp sway bars
Future mods/maintanence
better tires
electric fan comversion
possibly bigger motor
tko 500 tranny
sve rear control arms
maximum motorsports front lca
mm phb
subframe connectors
all in due time
Car had two previous owners and fun to drive…
More pics to come with mods

I saw that on Craigslist.

Too bad its got all new brakes because Id recommend a 5 lug swap for much better braking. The 4 lug setup was scary as fuck on my Mustang but it became a shitload better when I put on '94 front brakes.

Thats prolly gonna happen next spring…My friend from vt just did same thing on his fox!!!

It was easy and a huge improvement. I used '94 V6 Mustang spindles, calipers and rotors (v6 and gt are the same) and '80’s Ranger drums. I also used two left side '80’s Ranger axles (later got Mosers due to supposed bearing wear but think I was tricked into buying those by a shady shop in CP).

Damn jellies sounds like you know what your doing:)
im prolly gonna sell the wheels over winter and do that swap with the cobra brakes,ss lines, and get same wheels but 5 lug

It was one of the things I did myself.

You need '94-95 spindles to keep the track width right and those year Cobra’s used the same setup as the v6 and GT.

You’ll also need balljoint spacers (or stacked washers) and a brake line adapter fitting for the right front.

I kept rear drums because it was cheaper and easier.

Ty for the info bro!!!

Car is sweet dude

Nice! Looks like its in great shape!

undercarriage is solid so is shock towers,has one spot on body that needs a new panel but that will give me somethin to do lol…Interior has wear but nothing broken.Wish i called in today to drive it…Goin to petes tomm to have the rear pupes installed as they dump under car now and it burns ny eyes…

It’s an 89 I’d say its about as good as you’ll find for not being a car that sat in someone’s garage and never saw the road.

Psh, this guy… All copyin me and shit… Jk lol, looks good dude, glad you got somethin besides a truck to stay in the game with

foxbuddiez lol

Looks awesome, congrats bro.

Starting to like these cars more and more. GL with the build

Very Nice Ride Mike :slight_smile: we have the same exhaust too…Is yours the Loud Mouth 1s or 2s?

loudmouth 1 resonators im having the rear pipes installed tomm as the fumes are fuckin insane

Mikey B drive it outtttt and come visit us!

mikey save up some money and well do your seats. Complete new seat covers are $369 from late model resto. A new carpet is $134. that and some cleaning of the plastic parts and your int will look like new!

http://578e7a9bafc08e847f59-b21544d490ba797ec9de9d17e947de3d.r81.cf1.rackcdn.com/lrs-8789sh-sg_4845.jpg

or even black

http://fbc0021f339e2d2c4082-f489e8ff80a7f2e3001280df7038db01.r29.cf1.rackcdn.com/lrs-8789sh-bk_1990.jpg

big red i will keep that in mind…Prolly over winter interior will be done…Think i blew the steering rack leavin work cause its hammer down time!!!
I do know my tie rod ends are at a 45* angle from bein lowered…