My 89 Foxbody!!!

It doesn’t take much to blow the steering rack. I blew mine in the driveway at my friends shop just moving the car when it was all apart.

I really love the paint job seriously

thanks gurllllll!!!

see, the Craigslist ad was right- girls do love the paintjob

Nice pickup bro!

I remember when Rob Bissell (may be dating myself here) had a white one and it was the loudest car I’ve ever heard. I use to hear it 6 streets over at my buddies house in Wynantskill.

Pretty sure he woke the town up with that thing.

Dating yourself!? We aren’t that old mf’r! Haha

Ls ls ls ls ls ls ls ls

Love it Mikey!

ty everyone…Ive been tinkering all weekend and couldnt be happier !!!

Knows what he’s doing? PJB and Brakes go together like shit and strawberry shortcake :skid

why would you ever even put shit and strawberry shortcake together lmao…O christopher

bwahahahhahahaha

out of the 10 vehicles Ive owned Ive only had issues with brakes on one of them and its not from something I did. I just replaced parts because they went bad. Still need to figure out whats causing them to go bad and get it fixed and eventually Ill get around to getting it fixed.

New dipstick in.New clutch quadrant and adjusted clutch.Installed new shifter handle.3G alt wiring all squared away and running strong…
pics coming soon

I did the alternator upgrade too- it was definitely needed

pics added and just scored a ls swap harness brand new for cheap
:ahh

you’re ls swapping this?

Yea its gonna be cheaper and more power output than doing a stroker via 302 block.I can go with a ford 326 with bolt ons but the tuning capability isnt there where the ls motor will give me what im looking for…

You shouldve just bought a Camaro in the first place then

Hey its my car ill do what i want…
they coyote swap was gonna happen but the motor alone is 7k,i can scoop up most of my ls project for that with a beefed up motor