My 89 Foxbody!!!

Factory LS powered Camaros are going for less than $10k these days.

typical iron block LS and turbo post right here <---------- Do it!

PJB raining on the parade over here…

I hate Chevy motors in Fords, even old street rods. I did see a '34 Chevy with a Ford 460 at a car show recently and it was different but still wrong.

haha why ?

I just like to keep the same brand motor in the car, personal preference. With older imports its ok though, like an ls swapped Nissan.

so it’s okay as long as its a car you could care less about?

No, I actually would drive an LS swapped 240 or 280 or Corolla.

The imports didn’t have v8’s until less than 10 years ago so theyre kind of grandfathered in.

a crate motor is 7k but I bet a used motor out of a wreck is half that. just something to keep in mind

True^^

Ford makes it and Chevy shakes it !!! Meatpaws style yo

+1 just put an LS based powerplant in it. Cheapest and most reliable way to go fast.

that should be a bonesqueeze decal

no reason why you shouldnt ls swap this imo. its obd1. go nuts. Id put an ls motor in my car if it wasnt obd2. seriously.

I agree, no reason not to. I love LS motors in foxbody Mustangs. Hell, my original 190k+ mile 5.3 Tahoe motor went into one and the damn thing made awewome power and the guy had a blast in it until he traded it for another one that had a 6.0 in it. Tubular k-member and arms, iron block truck motor, victor jr with a 750 Holley DP, a good cam, an MSD box for ignition, and a TH350/400, and you can get out pretty cheap… or go efi and 4l60/65e for not too much more and knock down 20-25mpg and still get down the road as fast as you want

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uJxTa1ufQc&list=UUivtjzs46hCR6ZCVQIIQ2QA"]"Four-Eyed Freak” LS 5.3 Foxbody new exhaust system - YouTube[/ame]

they are going for way less than that if you dont care what they look like…

The reason i bought the fox and decided to go the ls route as the body on this car is solid and even the friggin strut towers have zero rust…I have some suspension tweeking to do for now then as fall/winter hit ill be collecting ls parts etc…

That and meat paws forcing the idea down your throat along with my 8------->

hors d’oeuvre?

Well it ain’t no full coarse meal ni99a , it’s a god damn cocktail wiener lol