My 89 Foxbody!!!

lol

Pondering selling!!!Stay tuned

sell the junk and buy a vette.

Put the 5.0 in a Vette and sit back and watch the world burn?

Why sell it? you just got it lmao

Apparently you have never met Mikey…he goes through cars like Alpine goes through cocaine. (Love ya Mikey - no homo)

naw I haven’t met him…or the coke head…ive only met 5 people on this site and I knew them before the site lol

Nah, this USMC guy is a tool who needs to spread untrue rumors about others because he’s not smart enough to think of anything better to say on here

I once offered alpine Coke. He said “No, Mountain Dew or GTFO!”

Anything but Pepsi.

So u didn’t pm me and a few others askin to see if we could get ya coke

When? 3 years ago?

Noooooo

Fucking Coyote swap would be awesome.

but would the cost really be justified when you can beat it with a stock LS Camaro/Firebird/GTO?

Call me an idiot but the coyote motor is the new 5.0 in the current Mustang GT right?

yes, idiot :haha

False. Power to weight man… I love an LS engine as much as any other sane, red blooded american straight man, but the coyote 5.0’s make good power and fox body stangs still don’t weigh shit. The biggest issue with anything Ford has put out in the way of a V8 since 96 is that, with the OHC bullshit, the engines are WAY larger and more complicated than they need to be for their displacement and overall power output. That’s why they never took off for swaps like the LS motors did, it’s just not an easy or economical swap and the packaging is shit. Once you get the coils off of an LS motor, there really isn’t much at all in the way of wiring that you can see other than injectors and a tps harness so it’s really easy to make it all look “nice”. Throw a carb on there, and it’s even nicer looking IMO.

Well if you decide you want to sell this and are in the market for an F body shoot me a PM I had planned on putting mine up f/s some time next week.

May beat it cost wise, thats it. The coyote makes more power than LS1,LS2, LS3. 5.3 with a turbo is a good combo.