My new project 1993 mustang

I picked this up on Craigslist a couple months back. My intentions are to put it back to its former glory when vanilla ice was crushing in it in the ice ice baby video. It’s actually a pretty rare car 1-1500 made called the “summer edition”. I has 104 on the clock. Only mods are bbk headers and flow master catback . Now for the pics. [ATTACH]31001[/ATTACH][ATTACH]31002[/ATTACH][ATTACH]31003[/ATTACH][ATTACH]31004[/ATTACH]

www.50resto.com
www.foxmustangrestoration.com

Already ordered quite a few things from late model restoration. The quality of the headlights were trash. I also ordered a 2 row aluminum radiator from mustangs unlimited.

I forgot where I ordered headlights from but they fit pretty good and were around $100.

latemodelrestoration.com. they should have everything you need in terms of body parts/panels/seals

thats the 50resto site I linked

congrats pjb… happy birthday bro

Nice I love those mustangs.

Opened up the back brake drum to do the shoes and this came out with the drum[ATTACH]31005[/ATTACH]

time to do a 5 lug swap. Its actually quite simple.

'94-'95 front spindles, discs and calipers with balljoint spaces and two '80’s Ranger left side axles (Ranger rear ends are offset) and Ranger drums.

100 times better stopping with just the front swap. The 4 lug brake set up on my old '92 was downright scary and the pads were brand new.

if yours getting used axles go with aerostar pass. axles instead of rangers, 80% of the time the trucks are whooped and vans are usualy babied

Rangers are much easier to find though.

Or you could just get a set of Mosers for a Mustang for less than $300.

[ATTACH]31010[/ATTACH][ATTACH]31011[/ATTACH][ATTACH]31012[/ATTACH] started on the new seat covers tonight. Not as bad as you might think. Other than stabbing myself in the forehead with a wire each one only took about an hour to do.

Check out 50resto.com for a lot of your needs.

That’s where I’ve gotten the majority of the parts I’ve bought

good shit, check out latemodelrestoration.com too.

Nice ride. Always wanted a triple white 5.0.

great website

good prices
free shipping

not to hijack, but do you know where i can get a pair of louvered-looking taillight covers like these?

I think 50 Resto might sell just the lens part, not the complete unit. I was lucky enough to have somebody give me a set of them that were the same color as my car.