My 96 Ek Hatch

you were rite about this! but what the hell do i do with it? there isnt a vaccumm hose for it!

Plug it off then. Either you can pickup the plugs for the port at a parts store. Or put a small peice of hose on it with a screw i
n it.

Got alot going on with this. Doing manual swap this weekend. Got a lip kit for the front. Jdm tails for the rear. Finally got both si skirts. Polishing valve cover. Picked up p2p ecu so I can get my vtec wired in. And picked up a small turbo nothing special.
Just cleaned the garage and everything starts this weekend. Few things im looking for help with is:
Painter
Turbo

Should be nice come spring

:ponder this could use some tein s tech spring and kyb gr2 struts lol

Well get at me when ur down this way. Id like to see em on it…

Could also use some Function 7 rear lower control arms :giggedy

Yea I agree on these aswell. Lol what was the asking price on these? I got a lot going on so maybe over the course of winter I could pick these up.

I am looking for a vtec wiring harness presently or the wire master eric lol.

Anyone know if there’s a difference in the eg axles opposed to ek axles.

Also the eg manual trans mount opposed to a ek manual trans mount or if I can use the ek auto trans mount?

And what’s the difference between auto engine harness opposed to manual engine harness?

I know im not driving my car for a while after this weekend

I would like to get all the challenges out of the way now! So everything will go nice and smooth!

Good luck man. should be nice

check out spoolinperformance and go-autoworks for your turbo shit, if you want a nice legit part thats well priced talk to these guys. If your doind a junkyard turbo build well all i can say is that im a member of homemadeturbo :cool and id be happy to help.

Deffinatelly not looking to do a junkyard turbo. But im also not rich so it may be low budget. LoL

Im hoping to be able to build this rite over the winter months so I can get out to the track next year and meet some of you guys.

O any one know about the axles, mounts, wiring???

275 for springs and struts and what do you mean by

Spoolin Performance FTW

… :ninja…

Ok so id like to have em on my car. LoL

Ill check out spoolin performance. Thanks guys

o aha thought you wanted to try them on. had to clear that up

Got tons done today. All I need is a clutch and I can put it all back together.

junkyard turbo? that sounds like a pain in the ass and a recipe for disaster lol

pshhh. Still better than an ebay set-up.

haha… i guess. :lol

Yea boost is boost! Don’t matter how ya get it. LoL

So my manual swap is pretty much done. Will post up pics asap.