my 97 eclipse

this is my 97 eclipse that i bought last spring. a wek after i bought it every belt but the timing belt broke the clutch went and it had a crankwalk, all that is now fixed and im looking to make it fast. anybody got any good ideas for a turbo back exhuast and a bigger turbo please let me know. me and my dad do all the work on it and we are painting it at the moment and installing gullwing doors.

http://i27.tinypic.com/29fvz35.jpg
the day i bought it

my dad working on the gullwings

all taken apart

its disappointing to look at like this

one doors on

Thats nicks, old car, right?

yeah it is nicks old car

Nice car. What happened to it that your tearing it apart?

nothing i just wanted it to be one of a kind so n i wasnt gonna drive it for the winter so why not paint it but put new doors on it

Yeah good choice

nick? did this car have a huge frount mount? what are gullwings?

idk his last name n no it didnt but gullwings are the type of doors that i am putting on it

What are you driving in the mean time? if anything

Jesus christ

:headbang

I think I know who “Nick” is too :idiots

wtf? whos gay purple eclipse is that…sykeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee CAPCITY LIL **********

Vovchandr Edit : No deragatory comments allowed :nono

haha i drive a mercury sable for the winter it was free so. haha joe the only thing u ever see on my car is the lights from germany so dont worry about the color lol

dc2nick’s old car

and it didn’t have a front mount, not when nick owned it anyways

theres a lot of turbos that you can upgrade to… big 16g maybe? but Gullwing doors :nuts

How fast do you want to go?
How much money you got?

you could always get a turbo from a evo, but you got plenty to do before that, just get a fmic, c.a.i, turbo back exhaust, a manual boost controller, and an air fuel gage to make sure youre good, you will have plenty of fun with just that

those aren’t gull wing doors…gull wing doors hinge from the roof, those are like…weird?

good luck getting out when you’re in a crowded parking lot :haha

edit: just looked at the pics again…and I hope you run a cage/don’t ever roll over…cutting into the a-pillar and putting a hinge in place=perma ban from life in case of a roll over…but good luck

He doesn’t need a AFR gauge on stock fuel.

Also, upgraded turbo > FMIC

Unless these issues are addressed I wouldnt worry about a turbo.

fixed…