My Birthday. April 8 2006 Bottleshop Cafe in Bridgeville

its off 79… for you Don. come up the TP, get onto 376 head towards the fort pitt tunnel. get onto 279 head out past greentree hill and look for signs that say 79 south. take the exit and get off the Hidelburg/Kirwin exit and go right off the exit. that will put you on RTE 50 and it should be off that somewhere

or take 70 to 79 then get off the hidelburg/kirwin exit and continue with the rest

/bridgeville

yes but who actually gets off the bridgeville exit to go to those places? maybe ppl from south of there. also im not sure exactly where it is on Rte 50. ppl say where crazyhorse is bridgeville and its off the hidel/kirwin exit. same as the DMV and etc

get off of 79 at kirwin heights. Make a left at the light. At the next light make another left then a quick right into the parking lot. It’s behind Damon’s and National City.

o ok then its up stream off Rte 50 up where krispy cremes used to be. i think thats thomas run rd right there. right past the power station

/ you

thoms run

:moon:

I’ll try and come thru to take some pictures, hopefully if I’m not working. to bad I just used up a weeks worth of vacation time

so its not in bridgeville? its towards heidleburg? like towards the ford dealer???

i more then likely will be there.

kinda by chateers valley highschool

232 > birthday meets

where at?
has to right near my house?

<<<<prob be there

go back to your world of gay sex

its more in heidleburg. down by the ford dealer and walmart

I’m in

i think im in chad

I’ll see whats up…but why so far away?

Say please when you ask patrice then…