my body kit is finally finished :)

I like the carbon (knockoff) headliner, I think it looks nice. You should try to do something w/the moon roof portion though, sorta sticks out w/o being in carbon. Props for working on the car yourself!

i have yet to ever see a real carbon fiber headliner, the guy that makes the one i want, he makes door trim too and its all the tape stuff that comes in different colors.

i always liked the look of carbon fiber…i used to use the tape stuff all the time to make cellphone cases and just random shit all the time

ya they have the blue carbon fiber. so its not too bad.

i think a carbon fiber headliner is gay as shit. even if you were to explain carbon fiber as some sort of weight reduction, im sure the 1/10000’th of an inch piece of fabric weighd a little bit less.

just because you are a girl and can install a CAI does NOT save you from being a ricer.

kthxbye

ha so i have a ricer? i have 2 other vehicles too. and ur point?

the rumble bee in the picture is mine. and i have a sport bike lol.

um im guessin im still a ricer. i had a sport bike before i ever had a car.

so dont want to be a bitch. but grow balls and ride with 2 wheels. lol.

so you have a bike. whopee. and a truck with a bodykit too. :bowdown: to you.

last thing i would be proud of is owning a mopar.

if I wanted 2 wheels id have them, but seeing as my car has more horsepower than all 3 of your vehicles combined i could care less. so carry on.

if i want 2 wheels ill buy slicks and leave the line at 6k

no offense. your cars dont go as fast as a sport bike. and i want to see you corner going more then 100 miles an hour in a ford lol

my cars arent built to corner, they are built to break. your bike is built to be dumped around the shitty roads of pa

and im pretty sure i can hit close to the top speed of your bike in both my cars. not corners, but straight

wow… are we really comparing bikes to cars?

let the bench racing begin! and let the e-wangs hang out!

:owned:

Hey where can I get a “carbon fiber head liner” for my Chevelle… That would be the pimp shit

real bikers ride 1 wheel, not 2. keep stunt’n

x2 liftin fronts is fun

keep preachin brother man!

look’n good

LOOKS GOOD MAN…KEEP US UPDATED ON THE LOOKS.

LOL :op: