my body kit is finally finished :)

ya. im just gona look around for what im gona use to lower it with. im on an eclipse forum as well so im sure someone has some better insight that has the same kit as me. so . make things alittle easier.

but ya. that guy can shove it at this point. for the fact that i worked on my car. other then my front bumper, the garage that fixed my frame did that. but i got hands on for everything from interior to installing my headers and my intake. and all that good stuff… :stuck_out_tongue: its been some interesting comments tho so far lol.

Credit due on your doing the work; however my opinion is meh on body kits in general. But if you like it and are proud of it, then that’s all that matters.
And I totally agree that if you were a dude, you’d be getting thrashed.
Still love that truck, though. That, I’d rock.

wake up more dumb shit is being posted

:rofl:

doesnt look to shabby, good sh*t :bigthumb:

looks a thousand times better than stock! i’m not a big fan of bodykits,etc but atleast it came out looking great

hey its not that bad at all…atleast theres not a triple decker spoiler overshadowing the whole car right?

what are the interior mods?

my interior use to be tan.

i had all my seats changed to black leather. all my panels doors etc are black wit h gloss pearl blue detail work. short throw shifter, reverse glow gauges, custom laser cut eclipse bezel, im workin on getting my headliner to be carbon fiber. i stripped that car, from the carpet to the bolts, the seat belts had to be changed. it was ALOT of work. i wasnt working at the time, i didnt have anything better to do lol. theres neons under my dash and stuff like that as well.

but your right anyways wayne. NO PARK BENCH WING lol. the wing thats on my car needs to be changed, when i had to replace my whole hatch when the rust ate through it, the hatch i bought at the junk yard had a cheap wings west spoiler on it. my real one is still in my shed. its alittle too late now to not have a wing, the whole hatch would have to be filled and repainted. lol.

Congrats on getting your car finished … Im not a big fan of body kits but it looks good

thanks. it did turn on pretty good. unlike alot of body kits ive seen in my area lately.

deff :bigthumb: for doing basically everything yourself though…i dont think i know any girls that can work on cars and actually do it right

x2!! …

my uncle worked with me. so that helped. my eclipse was my first car. i still manage to have it though lol. even tho i have my new truck. i come from an auto body family. he just painted it. but i helped him with all the hard work. lol. never again. lol.

Its all worth it in the end … Always is

sweet, welcome to 1999…

a carbon fiber headliner? :hsugh:

my gt is a stick- wouldn’t have it any other way

ya. when i bought my car in 05. i couldnt find any GTs in the area that were sticks. i got my car pretty cheap anyways. it was like 7k. it only had like 46,000 miles on it. at a dealership near me. i went and test drove some at bairel mitsu. but they wanted a bit more for anything under 50k miles

its not real carbon fiber. its like the tape stuff and it has like a gloss over it. but it looks better then my dyed headliner now. lol
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m294/broken_mag8/Headliner006.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m294/broken_mag8/Pictur1023.jpg