some aero!!

k i know i need side skirts and im still waiting on getting my battles, but i cant wait for shit so here is a few pics of the 180…new front and rear bumper!~ hate it? love it? LMK!!

as said rims and side skirts will be sooon, dont get your shit in a twist!

sg life.

thanks to varun for the kit!! and sasha for the place to put it on lol!

'Mo lovin!

Looks hot, what happened to the green wheels?

Where did you get the aero painted?

i painted the aero lool. never again , actually painting sucks. next time i will pay someone to paint. green wheels are kicking.

Damn, the paint looks good man. You need to get some takata green TE37s :).

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/konvokiller/chris2y.jpg

rims are out to lunch but this is over all whats going to happen.

lookin fresh chris. You planning on drifting it? what rear bumper is that?

Oh craps Chris…is now a good or bad time to tell you the ViPEC S13 Redtop PnP boards are no available? :slight_smile:

ur car looks nice and its 5 bolt ! all s13s shuld be 5bollt :slight_smile: … just need ur battle flush rims.

wow usually i don’t like that kit but you pulled it off…

looks sick.

El OH EL worst photoshop everrr… ahha just kiddin …

im diggin yo shit… gonna be gangstar

aero looks sooo stupid.

you will regret this.

i think the car looks mega bad ass, how i love thee black color :smiley: What bumper is that btw, its suppose to be the gp sports one? however… it has the chouki turn signals? Did you get the flat version but make holes for the chouki lights?

looks good nice job

i’m a big stock looking kind of guy, but for aero, that looks pretty good, but seriously need wheels, i know you know lol :stuck_out_tongue:

dicks 'n boobs.

winter beater eh chris…seeing you a lot more on the road with her lol.

The bumper looks great. Tell more about painting it and what you had to deal with.

Very nice car. Love the green/black contast - painted my steelies lime green.

the front and rear bumper are both gp sports. as for the turn signals the person before me had them changed i believe im not sure if you can get the bumper with the turn signals that i have.

battles will probably be lime green also. As for painting it… i never see a good reason to spend money on paint even more so that the life expectancy of my front bumper is no more then 3 weeks.

dan, Vipec now was bad timing but i need one

and bing, dont be jealous :stuck_out_tongue: