My Captive Blue Pearl DA teggy

I first bought the teg back in April of 06. It was 100% stock. The best part was it was FE-male owned. AKA babyd. I can’t seem to find the first pics of her but heres some with the rims on it.

Theses are the only 2 pics that I have at this moment becides on my myspace. I will post more pics up tomorrow. For the reccord, my car no longer has the riced tails lol.

This is after the car was repainted:

2nd pic how my car sits now. I don’t have many pics of the DA, but I will as soon as it gets nicer. If you want to take some shots with me… let me know!!!

nice DA bro…what are your plans for it

The last time I purchased something female owned it wasnt beat but neglected. The car looks nice. Thanks for removing the ricer tail lights… If they dont have a DOT number on the back they are illegal

You re-financed the rice, into more tasteful rice, nice!

*that’s not mean to be an insult, it’s a rice burner…

But its a sweet rice burner :cool

Very clean DA :thumb

Seems like there are quite a few of them on here.

were takeing over :ninja

If your refering to the “fart can” its been off for a long time. The first 2 pictures on my thread are from X-mas of 06. Ever since then it’s been dropped, ditched the tails, and fart can.

It looks better with the tails, hood, headlights and dropped :thumb

Anything in store for go fast?..maybe give my T/A another shot? :lol

2nd Gens FTW

i like these and the model above it, thats it for acura. If honda wasnt so prone to rust, id probally get back into one…

i love your car

AMEN…3rd gen looks a little :gay…but hey aslong as its a teg

Big improvement, Id just say get some better looking wheels and fix that exhaust.

Why fix the exhaust? The first pic with the riced tails was only a fart can. Now he bought a HKS Hi power exhaust. Shit sounds really nice

thanks swifty. even tho you were taking up like 3 lanes the other day hahaha

oh and BTW the exhaust has been changed for awhile now… I replaced it with an HKS hi power. Rims are coming soon I hope.

Ah, it looked like it was the same one. Nevermind then.

i remember seeing this baby drivin throuh the shaker parking lot dozens of times last year at the end of school and i also saw this car many times on old loudon next to stewarts i’d always hit external wastgate pulling off of 155 onto old loudon :banana :crackup

Lol. I use2 pick up Ashton from school all the time last year before she got her license.