My car is back form the body shop!!111!!!!

[quote=“slasky,post:18,topic:25412"”]

11.49 or faster requires a roll bar. I have done a best of 12.44 @112 at 21 psi of boost and a badly slipping clutch. I upgraded to a ceramic 4 puck race clutch and a 3" mandrel bent exhaust. The new clutch has held 27 psi without a problem. So as soon as the track opens I should have a time slip in the 11s range. The car also has a full interior and I have not done any weight reduction on either. I also have a N2O kit ready to go in if needed.

[/quote]

i know man what are you thinking, the outside of you car looks NOTHING like it can hit 11’s. Get some yerrow paint and type arrr badges and just by looking at it you can tell it runs low 10’s… in reverse.

:slight_smile:

p.s., after reading this thread , I thought, Oh Shit, I still have his rims!! Put about 3 hours in to it tonight, I’ll be working on them daily this week. I didn’t realize it at first, but the face of your rims have ridges, like they were spun in a lathe. Yeah… multiply the time to sand them and polish by 1000. No worries though, it give me a chance to find a better method of doing so.

Umm… first ride? :smiley: