My car (pix)

Over The Edge Cutoms mabie :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :angel:

you guys are cold hearted:D

wheres the current pix???

SO YOUR THAT FUCKING FAGGOT THAT DRIVES AROUND BETHEL PARK ALL THE TIME,YOU AND YOUR BOY FRIEND THE ONE WITH THE SAME EXACT CAR BUT A PRIMERED FRONT END. YOU ARE A FUCKING QUEER!!!

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
SO YOUR THAT FUCKING FAGGOT THAT DRIVES AROUND BETHEL PARK ALL THE TIME,YOU AND YOUR BOY FRIEND THE ONE WITH THE SAME EXACT CAR BUT A PRIMERED FRONT END. YOU ARE A FUCKING QUEER!!!

:eek3: you need a xanax or something?

some things are just better not said

i wanna see current picture!!!:mad:

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
i wanna see current picture!!!:mad:
drive to cincy & see it live!!!:sadwavey:

This is correct and i remeber you and thatโ€ฆ for all of you who disagree with my choices thats fine your entitled to your own opinion, but try to keep the comments as nice as possible. I have learned from my previous experiences and trust me the results will be good, atleast for those of you who have an all around respece for cars and their owners. As for the updated pictures theyโ€™re comming iโ€™ve just been working daylight the past couple days and havenโ€™t had a chance to go take them

yep remember guys still got to respect each others rideโ€ฆ no disrespecting somone elses car just cause its different

Originally posted by SleeperGTP

:eek3: