My car (pix)

This is what my car looked like when i started. Now it is now so pretty. hahah i’ll post my current pix shortly here.

:puke:

please don’t tell us you have tezzy tailights on that thing

:eek3:

I’m not a fan of those windshield banner things but otherwise it doesn’t look all that bad. Just don’t add one of those ugly body kits, clear tails, or fart cans.

:eek3:

yes i know it started out ricey… i was stupid. the stickers are gone now and it looks totaly different… wait for updated pix

are those white wipers?

Originally posted by dg11
are those white wipers?

i think so…with the built in spoilers

poor car. i remember it when he first got it, then the ricer mods went on, then the ricer driving style took him over, then a gaurd-rail took them both out.

:smiley:

Originally posted by venom
poor car. i remember it when he first got it, then the ricer mods went on, then the ricer driving style took him over, then a gaurd-rail took them both out.

:smiley:

LMAO!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lmao at that POS !!! :eek: :eek3: :rolleyes:

so where are the updated pictures at???

hes searching the net for better pics right now

Originally posted by Guyndaccord
yes i know it started out ricey… i was stupid. the stickers are gone now and it looks totaly different… wait for updated pix

I remember your car, I used to have a Red 85 CRX, used to hang out at the park with Chaz(who is also on here)… YOu also stoped by at the Honda Meet we had at SP a few years ago too.

whoa how old is that thing?

That car is so fawking gay:rolleyes:

easy now
shaggy :smiley:
ps that thing sucks:D jk

what dose otec stand for?:confused: :dunno: :hitit:

Originally posted by snowhitejolf95
what dose otec stand for?:confused: :dunno: :hitit:

what dose it stand for?