My Chocolate Lab Puppy

yeah thats the main reason why i wanted a lab. I love how quick they learn also. Ive only had him for a week and hes already taken to commands and respects me when I use them.

I REALLY enjoy having an outdoors dog too. Me and the gf went for a canoe ride in ellicott creek over the weekend. We took chip with us and what does he do the minute we push off? jump out of the canoe. He loves the water and thats good cause so do i(grew up on boats and surfing).

He sticks with me and follows me everywhere I go. Such a great dog and its only been a week.

labs are water dogs more than land dogs, mine would swim for hours…hahah

nice hollow fur and webbed feet

yeah. first day we got him we were down at chataqua lake(breeder is from beemus point). we were hanging at longpoint park and he just wandered into the water and started swimming around.

I cant wait till hes full grown and starts launching off of docks and what not. thats gonna be fun

I knew I shouldn’t have clicked on this…

I have to wait a few more years before adding another member to the family. Labs rule.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:23,topic:32874"”]

yeah. first day we got him we were down at chataqua lake(breeder is from beemus point). we were hanging at longpoint park and he just wandered into the water and started swimming around.

I cant wait till hes full grown and starts launching off of docks and what not. thats gonna be fun

[/quote]

lol i hear ya, mine would jump, then get out and act like he never seen water sometimes…hahah he was wierd sometimes.

my advise, get him a kong, he wont chew threw it

i love his little white spot under his head too.

Awww I love chocolate labs. <3

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:15,topic:32874"”]

i like labs too

[/quote]

disturbing.

cute puppy! :slight_smile:

the labs’ adorable man. have fun with em!

and yes a kong is a necessity. you can put his treat in it when he goes to the bathroom to potty(outside) train him to not go inside. then hell chew on it for hours

[quote=“BuickGN,post:25,topic:32874"”]

l

my advise, get him a kong, he wont chew threw it

[/quote]

my 2 lap/shep loves that fucking kong toy thing is nuts and sometimes i stick my weiner in the hole… ahha kid kid

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:26,topic:32874"”]

Awww I love chocolate labs. <3

[/quote]

aweeeeeeeee coco and shame on timber

[quote=“AFhockey31,post:5,topic:32874"”]

i have a lab and a german shep… say good bye to EVERYTHING you own for the next 2 years lol, i cant tell you how many socks, controllers, shoes etc have been destroyed by my labs mouth

awesome dog though

[/quote]

hahaha ditto. that’s why I crate trained him, make sure he gets plenty of exercise, regular training/reinforcement – and lots of heavy-duty chew toys, replaced typically on a 2-month basis. awesome dog though.

nice pooch, to the OP. cute pup.

thanks guys. Im definitely gonna get a kong toy. the thing looks awesome.

Awesome dog!

And it looks like he’s about to cut an impressive turd in this pic

haha that def. does look like a turd

When can I come over and play with this dog?

I have a chocolate lab too!!! hes fuckin crazy!!!

[quote=“Zong,post:35,topic:32874"”]

When can I come over and play with this dog?

[/quote]

anytime. but im going camping tomorrow and wont be back till sunday. stop by next week.