My crap box!

you dont argue with jay its just not right

Listen, I understand what you’re saying about your car. You really should be happy that you’re comfortable with it. I completly see what your saying now. +karma for you.

I’m sure sureshot will agree with me.

I dunno Jay, yeamabu did say some really retarded shit just then. :lol: Fuck it, he’s getting -karma from me, just for being such a dbag in a malibu.

yeamabu, what kinda of car would you save up to own anyways? Tell me what your dream car is, I’m dying to know.

4:1 odds it’s a Contour SVT.

just letting everyone know its almost friday !

I’m sure he doesn’t care about stuff like that. He’s trying to be smart with his money! Leave the poor guy alone!

jay im jealous of your karma im in the dump

You sound like the annoying HR bitch that spends all day sending out stupid forward/chain emails instead of working.

Hey man, he’s just trying to bring some joy to the workday. Back off!

i am extremely sorry i send my apology to you

lol so just wondering. why havent you said what car you drive.

and for my dream car. i have alot dont get me wrong, but ill never get the money for it. love to own a 70s challenger t/a, or cuda 440. car right now i can afford but dont have a place to store or work on it would be a Datsun 240z

see i just dont feel like putting all my money into something that loses its value fast because of how many miles i put on in a year. i got the car not even a year and a half ago and ive already put on over 30,000 miles and im 21. whats the reason for me having a fast car? you guys telling me to get one. sorry id like to have less tickets, and i dont care enough to take a car on a track incase i crashed it. now what, im out of my money because insurance doesnt cover it. ill be smart and stay with a car where it probably will be reliable and if not it wont cost an arm and a leg to get the part, or possibly trying to find the part in general.

Stop typing. No one took this thread seriously but you.

Enjoy your car. Taking pride in one’s possessions is a good thing for sure.

:lolsign:

you should stop but if you wana play that game

ill sell you my 71 cuda with a 440 all org #'s with a extra 340 …$150k right now ask your dad… pick it up tonight

:mamoru:

Sureshot and eviljay strike again! Noobs beware!

Watch out bitches.

If you step to us, our huge cocks will just end up blowing a massive load all over your pitiful existence!

skeet skeet skeet

my buddys dad has one he just rebuilt after 4 years, ocean blue, white interior. looks like he literally got it from the showroom. he had an appraiser coming, the guy told him it would probably be upwards toward $200k. what a beautiful car.

lol eviljay, i love you had to say shit about the car im driving, but i still have yet to hear the car your driving. if you were going to talk shit place what you got down.

Nah. I’m good :slight_smile:

It’s awesome, what more do you need to know. This is about your car, and it’s general averageness.