my easter photo shoot

its pretty good all around. on your car it would look amazing…

wow awesome, nice pick up!!!

thanks man… no more redneck rampaging for me anymore

Baller whip. For that price I could be rocking one of those instead of teh gti? wtf!

Hey Just a a few weeks ago i was talking to LZ about how i am considering one of these as a daily driver. Now i haven’t driven one yet but it does seem like a heck of a car for sub 20k. I can’t view the pics on here so if you wouldn’t mind e-mail them to me please at ablake211@yahoo.com and make sure to update how you feel about the car after driving it for some miles.

ill send over the pics… you should get one… ive already put close to 500 miles on mine and i love it…

one thing you have to watch is the cam sensors. they tend leak after higher mileage and drip the oil down to your O2 sensor, and even get into your ECU

now its not as big of a problem as yout hink, its an easy fix, just something you need to look at when getting one

check out www.mbworld.org they have EVERYTHING there bout these and every other merc.

personally, if you get one, get the sport package. it makes all the difference in the world

Sweet man i will check out the forum for sure. I am about to take off so i will check out the pics tomorrow. Enjoy the new whip.

thanks man… the emails sent, so you should have it by now

http://www.motorpoint.com.au/car_images/mercedes_c55_4.jpg
Be careful with which ones you get if you get knockoffs. Stick to OEM or Depo IMO.

Very sharp looking factory car :tup:

i like i like… i want to get the xenon’s but i dont know if i can… isnt the ones for mercedes run with the ECU for auto corrects and shit like that?

also… you said the 3 letters that scares me… OEM= insanely expensive