My familys basement. (unfinished section updated 1/20)

heres some quick pictures I took last night of my basement, its only half my basement though, the other half is unfinished but has our whole work out area setup back there.

then you have my golden retriever. doesn’t matter how pissed you are, he will always cheer you up!

and two pictures of my family room that my mom took after decorating. best interior decorator without any training or schooling.

damn, blocked from work

:confused: so you have 5 jerseys hung on your basement walls? thats your “setup” ?

clearly your missing the picture here. everything on the walls hanging is of my dad. all the pictures, plaques, jerseys. sorry we dont feel like having the whole basement looking like that.

edit: more than half the shit on those walls are priceless. game warn jerseys, autographs from big names like gordy howe, wayne gretzky with an personal message to my father, and a lot others. some of the mini sticks on the ground are from russia, and the one goalie stick is from the sabres alumni vs. 1980 Olympics team with all autographs on it

who is your dad?

a hockey player i would assume haha

he played for the sabres…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63185&highlight=richie+dunn

richie dunn.

his dad played for the sabres, and was on the usa team is his “setup”

Also I would at least get glass frames for those jerseys.

pssh been there in person…whatevAr.

actually ran into your brother the other night it was kinda funny

ahahaha how did that go down. awkward?

Well now it makes more sense.

it wasn’t the olympic team but it was a world cup team with brett hall, mike richter and others

lol we have broken some stuff growing up as kids. my old house we use to setup a bomb mini sticks rink when i was young and breaking everything. we would snap the plastic sticks when taking ridiculous shots. you would need to take cover when you were on the other side. lol like russian rulet. well either that would break and hit shit or the ball would hit shit. or just plan and simple we would hit it with something else. sucks now because i feel bad and back then i didnt know any better

nah we kissed and made up…err i mean…crap.

lol yeah…lol like i can see you guys ever hanging out again.

It looks “thrown” together.

:gotme:

I mean its cool your dad is an ex-hockey player. It’s not cool he thumb tacked his old jerseys on the wall.

I used to get personalized messages from rick martin every week when i worked for him.

yeah dont ask me. thats how i guess they wanted it.

they wanted it to look like a flea market?