My fingers hurt..

:mad: I hate making patch cables. Especially 30 of them.

:confused:
explain old fart :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
:confused:
explain old fart :smiley: :smiley:

Cat-5 cables for ethernet. I have to re-wire a data closet tonight and I need more patch cables.

oh you lost me…:eek:

baby:rolleyes: :tounge:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
baby:rolleyes: :tounge:
I’ll show you baby when you get to work. :69:

:smiley:

Originally posted by Black_WS6

i’ll miss the action :frowning:

Originally posted by Shaggy
i’ll miss the action :frowning:
I have my digi cam with me.

Ok Im calling off:tounge:

Hey Roland, can you hook me up with a 25’ cat5 cable?

you wimp… i can make cat 5 cables in my sleep!!

:mad: I hate making patch cables. Especially 30 of them.

you could always hire me(fresh college grad witha degree) to wire patch cables for 10 an hour :smiley:

I hate the jobmarket, its a fucking pain in the cock to get in, i think im going back to school no for my masters.

What job market are you looking in??? :dunno:

I’m fairly confident I’ll be able to find a job after graduation, 100% job placement with my degree, with an average starting salary of 36k a year in Pittsburgh and only having to work 8 months out of the year. :bigthumb::cool:

Originally posted by 8Grand

I hate the jobmarket, its a fucking pain in the cock to get in, i think im going back to school no for my masters.

Try making one of those cables when you don’t have the crimper tool. Small screwdriver and hammer - but it worked, or I wouldn’t be typing this now!

Before

After

Your before picture looks better than ours does. I think I’ll show the “after” to our computer guy just to harass him.

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Your before picture looks better than ours does. I think I’ll show the “after” to our computer guy just to harass him.
Here’s another one. Tell him I will offer my wire management skills at a pittspeed.com dicsounted price. :smiley:

sucks to be you :smiley:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
sucks to be you :smiley:
Not for what I got paid per hour to do that. :tounge: