My Firebird :-(

Replied!

good project for someone to make a nice drag car :tup:

this

shoe is on the other foot, familiar story

Umadbro?

If i could sell the talon id be all over this…

Sale pending… Deposit taken. I’ll let everyone know if this finalizes. I hope so

lol you led me on about buying something I had for sale, for two weeks, coming up with bs excuses like “my boss issued my check wrong” but insisted you still wanted them and continued asking me to hold them.

and your only response you’ve ever given, after my voicemail, texts, and pm is “umadbro?”

what are you, like 5 years old?

It was over a year ago and it wasn’t bs excuse. you can ask anyone that knows me it took the company i worked for 2 months to finally correctly pay me.u think I care about 100 dollars? it was when You started acting like my crazy ex gf. I did not wanna do business with you.

You had multiple different excuses, told me you would contact me by a certain day and didn’t. At that point I texted you, to which you reply. You had insisted you wanted the wheels and asked me to hold them, I didn’t have any other immediate buyers so I didn’t mind. But when you didn’t contact me by the time you said you would, I left you a voicemail and nyspeed pm over the course of a week. FUCK. STALKER.

You stood me up, don’t act like you didn’t man. “U think I care about 100 dollars?” just proves you’re the dick of the situation man. Also, if $100 is chump change (it is not a large amount of money) you shouldn’t have needed another pay check to get it

I’ve never had a bad experience with either of you two dudes. But back on topic, the car is sold. Thanks for looking guys.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

WAAAAAAA