My gift to Shift518

Here’s my contact for tickets. I basically use him for Yankee games but he has access to ANYTHING (Super Bowl, Final Four, Boxing, Oscars, etc…)

To be honest, I rarely use him when I want to sit up in the Tiers but when I want hard to get tickets such as field championship at Yankee Stadium. To give you an idea, he got me two field seats about 6 rows from the field at 5:30PM for a 7PM game. I picked out what I wanted, gave him credit card info, and the tickets were delivered to me outside the stadium via runner. For what it’s worth, I spend thousands per year on Yankee Tickets. I don’t fuck around.

All I ask: Tell them Shawn gave you the information and that you tell the person who you give this information that they mention you. This business is word of mouth and it keeps the cycle going.

Jeremy Cooper
631 642 5604

Enjoy

does he do rangers games… fuck the yankees… i want into the garden for the stanley cup.

Are you kidding with a question like that? If the man’s doing tix for Yankee stadium, of course he’d handling MSG :nono

Yes. He has tickets to like anything.

He handles ALL of my floor seats at Yankee Stadium. Crystal and I see about 2-3 games a month (like every single week at least one game);

i might see what kinda deal i can get to the next round of the playoffs at msg then

ya werd i want some rangers tix less u can get tix for yankkes and d-backs

call the #

yo trav ill split tix with u if we can get rangers tickets

i would throw down for Rangers Playoff Tix!!! hell yes!!!