My girlfriend is pretty cool

She was in Japan visiting family for a couple of weeks, and I gave her a list of things I wanted (stupid things I missed from when I lived there, melon pan, certain candy, pocari sweat, etc).

But she also brought back these: pic link

A magazine on the history of the GTR, different versions, etc. And a DVD with the history, pics, etc. The DVD also has PDF’s of Japanese brochures for R32, 33, 34, etc. If any of you skyline dorks want copies of the brochures or anything I can post them somewhere. Not sure if they are available on other websites or not.

But no one is gettting the stickers that came with it, those are all going on the back of my Sentra, for moe powah

Dude that’s wicked, where did she get them? I’m leaving for Philippines/Japan next week, can you get those at book stores in Japan?

ya you can get those at any book store. I think the GTR books are something like $25. They have them for Silvia and other nissan/ Toyota too along with all the goo parts books and option mag’s.

Japan book stores kick ass :slight_smile:

Nice goodies.

Eric, you actually like that Pocari Sweat stuff? NASTY… :stuck_out_tongue:

You gf is really sweet!!! ahhhh A girl that goes to Japan would usually bring home clothes and shoes not car stuff!! Please post them.

does your GF like to eat nutto?

Its not nasty!! It’s soooo good, I love it!! :butthead:

haha she’s not a big fan, but we both eat it occasionally. it stinks but tastes good! :slight_smile:

And here are two pdf’s, one for a Nismo GTR brochure and and one for the R32 GTR/GTS.

There are like 10 more for all different skylines, but I don’t have much bandwidth/hosting space and they are like 40-60 megs for the bigger ones.

Does anyone have hosting space and I’ll throw them all up?

your not actually going to put gtr stickers on your sentra are you??? :o

hahaha no no…!!

i suggested to my girlfriend that they would look nice all over her iMac that is in the picture… but she didn’t think that was such a good idea :E

haha alright just making sure lol, ricey sticers are for winter beaters only haha

ohhh man, you tried nutto :S

I seen it and was like OMG, thats food :stuck_out_tongue:

Atleast you tried it. I pussed out!

yeah those GTR books are everywhere at 711 and Lawson and AMPM or other convenience stores but the HyperRev magazines are only at book stores and are really cool

Pokari Sweat and Aquarius are awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

Aquarius is nasty. I baught a 6 pack one time thinking it was water. I only brushed my teeth with it. The rest was thrown out.

Man your girlfriend is so JDM, lucky you!

That girl is marriage material :smiley:

hahaha I told my girlfriend you said that, she was pretty happy :stuck_out_tongue: