My motorcycle is going to be in a magazine. King snapped some pics.

Can’t post many, but here are three. The magazine has to remain nameless at this point, but I’m excited. Took me 10 years to get a car in a mag… 2 months for a bike without even trying. Ha.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/375858_10151211913304365_1977449465_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/386022_10151211830349365_2054488178_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/527023_10151211809939365_1684918075_n.jpg

Nice pictures and Congratulations. When will you be able to mention the mag?

Your shoe is untied.

sick!

Nice work!

Because I’m too lazy to search through the build thread… Has anyone asked how the road noise from those tire’s are?

Once it’s released.

aren’t they always?

Not bad. Can’t here them over the exhaust. haha.

What is that pink thing your grabbing on the side of the bike? Sorry if its obvious but i dont know shit about bikes haha.

^ Newman rigged up a pretty sweet suicide shifter.

It would be cool to have that shifter engage the clutch also, but you would have to still use the foot clutch method at stop light and such…

Sometimes people put the clutch lever on the shifter, but I think that’s sort of like the pussy way out.

Coming to a stop is pretty wild. Remember there are no hand controls, so braking is done with the right foot and clutching is done with the left. You have to make sure that you’re in neutral before you stop, or brake with the right foot, clutch in with the left. Keep both feet on til you’ve stopped moving, then use your body weight to ensure the bike tips to the right, then quickly put your right foot down. Good thing I have all those slackline skills… ha!

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

It’s actually a super rare JDM cruise brand shift knob that I had originally purchased for the E30:

Good stuff :tup:

I finally found those pedals I was telling you about on FB, I’m not sure if your bike would be able to handle their burlyness. Srsly worst pedal bike pedals ever. I think I still have scars on my shins from the pieces of shit.

*HEAR

I blame Norway.

Glory hound.

It looks rad… Seriously.

But it also looks like a pita and more like something I’d try and build for recognition of than function. I almost to a point where it’s a challenge to ride it safely. It was fine until it the hand controls were totally removed… Maybe I just enjoy riding more than a cruising… Then again you didn’t have front brakes for lord knows how long so I guess you don’t care. Ha.

Just thought about your process of stopping… That’s silly. I can image in a hostel traffic situation where shit could get messy quick

So there is only 1 brake?

Hostile

The foot brake activates both front and rear brakes. In a panic situation requiring a dead stop I suspect I’d probably just stall it, worst case. But I am pretty good at riding it, so it isn’t really much of an issue. Low speed maneuvering is actually probably the sketchiest part.

Oh that’s a cool idea. Any issues with balancing the difference in braking distribution between front and rear or is 50/50 generally a safe bet?