My new BMW

If he puts miles on this car it could be worth $5-$10k in a couple years making this one of the most expensive cars on nyspeed if you look at cost to own per year.

I wasn’t going to say it, but yeahhh…

Regardless, looks very clean and low miles is nice. Congrats on the pickup.

Frost just got a red ZHP with like 100K for 12 ish and I thought that was a little batty lol. Sweet cars though…too refined for my taste.

price of the car was right inline with options it has and its shape/mileage. the zhp’s fetch alot more then the regular 330’s. this one is in exceptional shape. its literally as nice as a brand new off the lot car.

ive been on the hunt for a new DD and looking at cars this one was priced the same as the rest of em…

:tup: nice pick up

:tup:

It costs too much because nyspeed doesn’t buy luxury brands until they hit at least 100k miles. :slight_smile:

LOL. So much truth in this.

I guess?

You can find 07-08 328xi for 20-24 with 40-60k on them and even 335i with the same millage and similar price.

His car, he paid what he thought was fair. Congrats on the car, hope you like it. Paying that much for the BMW makes more sense to me then people who pay 4-7 grand on beat up civics and jettas that are rusting and need timing belts replaced.

I bought the car because It’s exactly what I wanted. The seller originally was asking a grand more which was between kbb and nada value. When He dropped it a grand is when I jumped on it. I believe he had the car for almost 4 years. He never drove it in the winter. Garage kept at work and at home, both heated garages by the way. Already is tastefully modded aesthetically to the point where I would have it. I will be getting wheels for it, probably after I wear out the tread on the wheels now. Only other thing I plan on doing is intake and exhaust and just drive the car. It’s a little to quiet for me right now. I also got 29mpg on my way back from ohio, I can’t see doing that in an e46 m3 like was mentioned as what I should have bought…

Defiantly don’t want AWD so I’ll just pretend you said 328i. And as far as the e9x’s go, I did take a look at those. You can’t get an e92 330, not in the us anyways, and I didn’t want to settle for a 328i. It’s also a little bit bigger of a car and weighs more as well. The ZHP is quicker than any of the e9x’s in that price range and miles. As far as the 335’s go, yeah you can find them but I have better things to do when I get my house than worry about when my turbo’s are going to go and how much it will be to fix them. Or the fuel pump for that matter. Would rather not have to deal with that sorta thing right now. Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but parts are probably more expensive as well just as parts for the e46 cost more than that for the e36.

amen to that :clap:

Thanks

Looks solid :beer:, I love the E46 bodies still especially the coupes. Miss my E46 325ci.

Refresh my memory what is in the ZHP?

Thanks

Engine mods (new camshafts, electronics, & lighter flywheel) for 10HP & 8 ft/lb of torque increase & 6800 max RPM (from 6500).
6 speed short throw shifter
3.07:1 Final drive ratio (instead of 2.91:1)
Max Speed Limiter set to 155 mph (instead of 128)
New M suspension, more “sporty” than standard sport package:
Firmer springs (front +6%, rear +8%)
Firmer shocks (Jounce: front +50%, rear +20%), (Rebound: front +35%, rear -8%)
Larger diameter anti-roll bars: 23.5 mm front (v. 23.0), 18.5 mm rear (v. 18.0)
More rigid forward bushings
Lower ride height by 15 mm (.6 inches) utilizing shorter auxiliary springs
-.5 degrees of camber
BMW M exterior trim elements (front & rear fascia, side sills, & trunk lid spoiler)
Special exterior trim: Anthracite (charcoal) headlight & foglight surrounds, High-Gloss
Shadowline (black gloss) trim
Large diameter stainless steel dual exhaust outlets
Extra thick Alcantra steering wheel
Sport Seats
Alcantra & Cloth upholstry to replace leatherette and standard trim (leather still an option)
Choice of “Black Cube” or “Silver Cube” trim
Anthracite headliner
Red needles on the instrument cluster
Unique 18" Wheels (style 135M), 18x8.0" front, 18x8.5" rear
Wider Tires: 225/40ZR-18 in front and 255/35ZR-18 in the rear.
Steering ratio: ZHP has the steering ratio of 13.7:1. Non-ZHP cars as well as the E46 M3 is 15.4:1, and the E46 M3 Competition has ratio of 14.5:1.

so you’re gonna get the same car as me the next time I go car shopping or what? lol

I didn’t get the same car as you lol. I already had BMW in my blood so you have no argument there. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll enjoy it. Nice buy. Do work.

I have always had a soft spot for these. Congrats!

Great buy, I love the styling and it looks like the package you got is worth looking for. How quick are these cars?

235HP, mid 14s so a little slower than an e36 M3.

Nice car.

Thanks, just ordered my intake last night, should be here and installed tomorrow. Car is just to quiet right now so that should satisfy me till I figure out when I can afford a 1500 dollar exhaust. Sadly I think that’s the only mod I’m doing this year is the intake.

We should get our cars together sometime for a little black on black photo shoot action. :tup: I always liked your car in your sig, and just noticed you also have the M when looking for pics of the 323. Both cars are very tastefully done!

Me to, like 2 years ago when I first found out about them lol. I never really payed to much attention to the e46’s. I found out about the ZHP threw my cousin who also has a black 330ci ZHP. Good thing he lives on the other side of NY lol.

It’s certainly no E46 M but I can’t complain.

Thanks