my new car build

no just not knowin it and rippin sieways kinda puckered me up a little

HAha, yeah i hear ya dude. Plus, havent driven any fast shit since like Sept. I love coming out for the first time in teh spring, and the car feels retarded fast! Then a week or two later im like…eh, needs to be faster:lol

well its been 2 yrs since the 93 so give me a break:retardclap:clap:lol

I took the neon out in the sub-zero temps… holy shit it loved the cold! Unfortunately, I couldn’t get traction until 95mph with the frozen bicycle tires i have on the damn thing…

this is about a somewhat real car :gtfo wit the fat bitch neon shit:lol ,im playin relax i know what they got wit some mods

so your 88 is gone? i never even got a chance to see that thing… 3rd gens FTW. I can’t believe you went to the 4th… :frowning:

johns a prick and called me when i was in a deep sleep, woke me up for sully’s number. i better get a bottle ride in this hoss

i still got the 3rd i always liked the 3rd but since my 93 its all about the 4th gen

ya know it cupcake,and im sorry for wreckin your beuty sleep:bowdown

im working on it right now… most likely FWD so ill be playing catchup from a dig…

how is that any diff from the last one:ahh

:lol Oh noo, you went there lol

Nice man!:thumbup

good to see you ended up with something good, sorry about all that, I just wasnt ready to sell, but I see it was a win win for everyone

And we’ll see what happens in the summer

i was pulling on him in 4th til i missed 5th… but he won that race fair… fuckin mustangs.

this yr however would be about 100hp more in a 1000lb lighter chassis

yes we will fucker yes we will;):ahh

Ill be on the spray this time around though:evilking

i was there :retardclap i saw ya still had to catch up what about purple and drew and others i saw:lol

With english and punctuation this time??:lol

s.t.f.u:hugya cant pick on the retarted only laugh at us