my new car build

they should of but got cobbed instead ,gotta love silicone and hose clamps

:Idiots

im lookin at prolly 1-2 grand to get it right .shit the intake system alone is gonna be 300 ,wit a k/n c.a.i and a new t/b inlet tube .i guess the second stage is gonna be later now

First warning to both Smoking and Joey, both are faulty of personal attacks.

Do not repeat.

You guys are acting like this was my dad’s deal to fix it up so it was all good. He was asked to get it running by doing the opti-spark, NOT buy & fix the intake boot, NOT to go out and buy the right new hoses and whatever. That’s the owner’s/seller’s job, so in this case Sully should’ve went through it, that was NOT my dad’s job.

If it was your job to install a clutch, and the input shaft fell out, would you re-install it b/c it “wasnt part of your job”?? No you fix/alert people of additional issues that come up.

Idc bout the intake rip, obvy not part of what he did…

did i bitch about the intake no, it happens not a big deal.the opti and pump though ,id be ashamed to say i did it.so calm down joey im not tryin to piss in your wheeties i didnt know your dad did it till last night after i posted about it

2K…really?? You can get an intake WAY cheaper than the K&N junk…

This sounds like it should be pretty nice when complete. Good luck

i could do the moroso kit but its just like th k/n ,id like to do the slp but there exp and no gain over k/n

That’s completely different, a fucking input shaft falling out and not putting it in and hoses that the previous owner threw on and are shitty? To find and fix shit was Sully’s job, as he bought the car to FIX UP & sell.

car is in great shape for the yr of it ,just little hit and miss shit thats adds up quick

They dont make THAT much of a difference. Maybe 1-3whp or so imo. I would get a cheapie for it and call it a day dude

but he paid for a job that was half assed ,i have used ,used parts before and it goes in lookin new and clean not butchered

Right, and he gave to to your old man, to FIX UP. All im saying is that hoses are what, $20-30, im sure if he told sully they were shot he woulda replaced em.

obviously fix up was a vague statement :shifty

the f/bodys intake is so choked up that they actually do free up a lot

Oh, ok I fail then lol. Just throw an air filter on the t/b :lol

it has a mass air sensor on it,in line

Hmm, youre gettin fucked in the ass:lol