the 85 g-spot

well i am gonna do suttin with the cuttlass , after a long time thinkin about and weighing options i decided im doin a healthy small block for it . plans are as follows as i have most of the parts needed now , its a 355 that i am putttin a older set of a.f.r alum heads on along with a victor jr intake and a proform 650 cfm carb . the cam i am gonna use is a variance of the one i have in my camaro just a wee bit smaller its the comp cams cc503 its a great cam for mid and moderate high rpm,s . im gonna run a th350 stalled auto in back of it . like i said i have all of th emotor parts now i just gotta assemble it . im sending the trans out to be refreshed and order the conveter next week . once that is done i have to get a susp under it so im gonna go with spohn upper and lower rear cntrl arms and a hotchkis spring and shock combo , nuttin fierce just a good drop and good ride but will handle it when i launch it . yes i am gonna run a plate system on it for when i have the car out .

oh and just for the record smokinssss how does it feel that i will have 2 cars faster in the 1/4 than u still with a full interior and carseats in the rear lololol

hmmmm and this is your fiance’s car lol?

yesss lololol , she handle it . but its in my name and if im gonna drive it , it needs to move

your unreal haha

Yep, me and John are taking it do the drive in, Pete you are welcome to come, sit in the middle and ‘do your duty’

something tells me she’s not going to want to drive it once its done and Im thinking thats part of the master plan here.

its a console car trav . and pete is not sittin on my shifter lolol

:lol :thumbup

Who said we’re sitting in the front?!

ok then , why not then . the previous owner left a used condom wrapper under the seat , why cant i

+rep trav

let me ask you this…

how does it feel to get beat by a car that is 2 seconds slower then you on paper?

:wink:

as most know on this site, 1/4 mile times dont mean shit on the highway…

The build sounds cool, but a turbo 3.8 would have been pretty bad ass, and cheaper.

see where u like the highway , i dont so much . yes ill do it butttt its not what my cars are about . but they hold there own on the h/w though

ahhh so then you see how I feel about digs then :wink:

i do , i just wanted to bust balls lolol

I know, me too.

:tongue

Glad this thing is getting some HPs!

nice. when you’re ready to put a real suspension under it, call me.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_7gP8To3oCCU/SRzMpBt3asI/AAAAAAAAAsU/Uxn7olJUv3U/s800/CutlassOnBumper.jpg

Throw some D’s on that bitch.

http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/327261/Oldsmobile%20cutlass%20DONK.jpg