My New DD (pics)

well i wanted a 5spd…Black Leather with heated seats/mirrors and sunroof…most 5spds are base models in from 95-99

Those are actually really nice cars. I’d defenetly look into one for myself, but I need a truck being a home-owner.

I took one to Boston as a rental car, and it was one of the only 4-door cars that I felt comfortable driving without having a huge blind-spot from the b-pillar.

:rofl: x 1,000,000

MOVING ALONG:

nice car :tup: :tup:

Im 6’ 5" so my options are limited as it is…i tried new camrys…i fit, but my leg hurt against the console…tried a TC and couldnt even get my head in the door.
The maxima has plenty of room for me…plus the power seat, combined with the tilt/telescoping steering wheel, really made it easy to be comfortable. I always had a truck being a homowner, but gas prices arent changing anytime soon, and its getting rediculously expensive for me.

:tup: on the new ridie, but bro i’m just under 6’4’’ and I fit fine in the tc so ya lost me there. Then again the max>tc

very nice :slight_smile:

congrats

6sp. maximas are very rare.

big T-Up on the buy though!

auto family sedans yay!

you’ll be pretty pleased with that, i think

good choice!

well, after getting it, i realized its not just an auto…i have the option to manually shift…sure its not quite the same as using a clutch, but its def. peppyer and makes it a bit more fun to drive.
so far I am MORE than pleased…it has tons of PIMP features.

as for fitting in the TC…i think the biggest problem was the seat height in the one i sat in…no power, it was very difficult to get in and out…i also have a bad neck and back, so that adds to the difficulty.

Do you like candy apple red much?

i can’t believe it actually has a tape deck

I like it. Nice buy.

2 different reds, but close… im just tired of silver, black, pewter etc…all my previous cars were those colors…the red one just stood out to me.