My new GTR

I met some of you guys in person at DTP, I joined up and got my stickers too :smiley:

I’ll be seeing you all at some of the meets and whatnot. Here’s a pic with the trophy for “Best Skyline” last night. It sure caught us off guard, because the car wasn’t even registered for the voting!

It needs some minor touch-ups on the body, and I’m either getting the wheels refinished or selling them and getting new ones.

Mods on the car include intake, 4" exhaust, Blitz BOV’s, Nismo 260km/h speedometer, body kit, CF hood, 17" wheels, TIEN NR suspension (1 or 1.5" drop I think) and I just finished installing my stereo and amp today :smiley:

Nice!

Keep the wheels. They are pimp. And I love the CF reverse scoop hood.

That is a beautiful car man. As for the wheels, they compliment the car very well so I’d keep em, unless you wanted a 5 spoke design or something instead, but those ones on there are definetely killer.

volk ultra c’s…so nice my friend has a set on his silvia…they are keepers

The wheels wreck the car imo. but dave it is my oppinion haha…anyways good luck with the next couple days.

Love the wheels. Love the car. Hate you. :E

Nice to see you driving something pimp again! :smiley:

That’s odd, I’ve been hearing that a lot lately :lol:

I really like the wheels, but unfortunately they’re not Volk Ultra C. They say Zelda Try Force on them, never heard of it. I have to stop by Wheel Works some time and see what they can do.

And the hood prevents me from sticking a strut bar in there, just not enough room. I might trade it in for a stock looking CF hood so I can get one. Who knows… I haven’t really made up my mind yet :smiley:

K I did a quick photshop with some 5 spoke rims and I dunno, I still think the white ones compliment the overall car more.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/Armedmadillo/skylinenewrims.jpg

In my personal opinion i like the 5 spokes better

Ya sorry I get confused sometimes on these ones…still nice anything three spoke is good…SA3R’s, Tri- Force, Ultra C’s…ETC. But still looks good.

I think I saw you driving down 132 Ave at 108 St today. NIIIIICE.

(Fucker. :E)

Hehe yeah that was me doing the whole inspection thing :smiley:

Very nice car

Try Force Zeldas are a Trial Tuning wheel. They are a great wheel.

^^^^^^ i second that!!!..

no no dont trade, ill buy the hood off you, ive been wanting a cf hood for a while now…