My new job

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know i got a job at Southtown Chrysler. Im a sales consultant now selling Dodge, Jeep, and Chrysler vehicles.

Thanks,

Jason Ng.

Last edited by MrRage

hey guys, just got a "90 pignose 240 in our lot. Looks like a potential shell, very little rust, only around the wheel wells. Paint is done though. Just want to you anyone here a heads up.

Forgot to add we also have an 05 STI, from what i saw, it has alot of aftermarket goodies under the hood, it’s fast to say the very least.

hey can you Pm me the info about that pignose you guys got in there? thanks

It’s cool that you want to help yourself due to your position but please see forum rules below. You have been warned.

· Signatures and posts must have no advertising from unpaid sponsors, this includes links or contact info (for sponsor info please email admin@n-e-c-c.com). This is to the discretion of the moderators and administration and exceptions will be made after approval from moderators/administration. Violations of signature guidelines and posts will result in temporary signature or post removal with the message “Violated guidelines”. We kindly ask you to change your post or signature to one that conforms.

· Sponsors must only post advertising messages within their own forum, or briefly in a reply to a post that is looking for goods or services that the sponsor has.

Yea, for sure, i’ll grab you that info, im not in the building for the next day, i’ll probably get you the info by thursday though!

Bought my Quest from South Town good shits there.

I got my 04 Spec V from them. Then wrote it off.

can you pm me a price on the sti, and the pignose haha