My new ride, e92 335i

Picked her up about a month ago and finally got around to taking a couple pictures. It is a 2011 e92 335 xdrive with the msport package. I know she is in desperate need of a drop, that’s next on the list. Anybody want to take some better pics for me?

Wow. Looks cash dude

I love those wheels.
I love that color.
Great looking car!

thanks man

You seem to be to go to guy for good pics, any interest in taking some?

Sure!
Shoot me a Private Message.

Looks awesome man! Sad to see an empty garage though…

drop it and have some pics taken… love the white 335s

Thanks man…The bike is still in the garage but I would have been stupid to not unload the S2000 this year, someone offered me wayyyyy to much for it.

sick

Gorgeous car man. Wheels look sick. Now get that burger tune in it. I’m running the jb4 with dual cones on my 335, really wakes it up.

Very nice!

OH MY GOD

whoooooooooooo

SICKKKKK

Oh wow you are still alive. I was gonna send my sister over to see you about a new civic but she went over and talked to some one already

Lets hope you put more miles on it than the s2k!

Good to hear from ya.

The JB4 isn’t out yet for the n55 so I had to go with the JB3 stage 1(that’s what they are calling it) and it definitely wakes the car up. Terry just started some alpha testing on the stage 2 for the n55(same as the JB4 for n54) so I’m anxiously awaiting it’s release.

Thanks, any interest in doing a photo shoot?

I’m still kicking, can’t believe I have been there for 8 years now.

Ha, I put 10k miles on the s2000 in 6 years(probably only 9k-ish since it had gears). This is my daily so it’s getting driven, I’ll try to get out and meet up with everyone for old time sake.

Yeah, I wasnt sure what it was called for the n55. my buddy Martys got a n55 and has been complaining that terrys been taking too long for updates. He used to have a n54 with jb3 and just picked up a 2010 last year. Def a good bang for the buck.

Ive had lc818s on back order for a few months, when I get them installed in a few weeks we gotta meet up. Def wanna check yours out.

love the owner hate the car…loolll
:hug

I think Terry was dedicating a lot of time to the meth kit for the n54 and put the n55 on the back burner. I had the JB3 waiting on the house the first day I got home with the car, how can you beat it for under $400 and install time of 10 minutes? Let me know when you get the lc818s and we can meet up.