My photos in Subaru Drive Performance Mag!!!

In the latest issue (Version 6.3) there are a few pics that looked familiar when I was flipping through:

http://www.driveperformance.subaru.com/version6_3/reverse.asp (bottom of the page)

Cover of the issue (not my shot, just showing you the cover):

My photos of the white STi: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37559004@N02/sets/72157617500757620/

In the magazine:

I didnt get any credit for the photos in the mag though…oh well.

…and since we’re on the topic of my photos; my photo and car in the 2010 IWSTI member calendar:

Kinda cool to see some of my stuff out there!

Looks great, Congrats

We should do a shift calendar. Do a silly “Ride of the month” thing like Rspeed and put all the pics together… it could be cool.

Good job on the Pics tho. I hope they gave you credit for your work.

Be patient youn’ grasshoppa :shifty

but on the topic,

Congradufuckinglations!

FTW!

Not only we have a dozen or so member’s rides being in magazines, now I think we’ve got about 5 members who’s photos have been features as well! :number1

shift doin it big in da national sceen

Sweet man congrats…that calander pic is great

How did they get your pics without giving you credit? You watermark your stuff right? I just find it weird that a magazine is using your photos without so much as a mention. Well either way, nice work.

the SF.com calendar with ryans car is a nice gig too.

dude thats F’in sick!!! i would be honored to be in a mag but pissed that noone asked or mentioned your work !

thats your car, holy shit. im so glad i get that mag =]
congrats

Thanks to I racegayhatchesbecauseihaveaids59858

Congrats man!!! I was looking at my yesterday thinking that those pictures were dope as hell, I should have known… :slight_smile:

lookingnsick

Nice dude - I just got my copy yesterday and thought it was pretty impressive you got your photos in - Well done & keep it up !

*you should srsly host a site or something and put the link on all your photos. With the features you’ve been landing recently (calendars/mags) I think you could get PAAAID :wink:

Yep, great job man!!!

This is the exposure you want.

Thanks guys!

nice work man! congrats. i would send them an email or something, you never know, they could be wondering who’s pics they were!